This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Monday, March 17, 2008

It's time to wake up?


"What time did you wake up"


"I woke up at one"


"Why'd you sleep so long"



wtf. I'm sick (not physically) give me a break...



You expect me to wake up at normal school time 6am and study history?



"What are you doing now"


"I'm on the computer"


"Why are you on the computer"


"I'm playing"


"Why are you playing? You should be amending your history essay. You know its a piece of crap so why aren't you amending it"



Get off my back, please. Unless you really expect me to cut open my stomach and show you all the guts I have left. Pun intended.



"We had this talk before and you're letting relationships get in your way"


"I only went out on Saturday..."


"Yeah you went out the whole day knowing you had history to do"


"I spent the rest of the week researching can't I have a break?"



and by the way.. I would have stayed out until later if not for the fact that I decided to come home and watch mr woodcock with you and you weren't home anyway like you said you would and you made me wait for you till 8.30pm before I called you and asked if you're coming home for dinner.


Which you weren't.



Thanks a lot. And about the relationships, I'm not you. I don't want to end up unhappy like you are. I don't want my kids to have to go through the same shit I went through. So I'm holding onto whatever little I've got and you can't take that away from me.



And you still tell me that I don't spend enough time with you. Wanna know why? Cause everytime I do you'll take the opportunity to turn it around and suan me. And I don't really enjoy being suaned 24/7. I'm not as generous.



Somehow, someway, you always have this innate ability to make the hardest times in my life worse than it already is.


.

.

.



You never ever fail to hang up on me. Every single time.




Quote of the day: I wanna migrate to Alaska and live among the polar bears.