This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lit paper today was crap.

It was crappier than crap can get.

If I were to flush my lit paper down the toilet bowl it would clog it up more than crap can clog it up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Aiya Common Tests have become so draggy it's become a bo-chup-and-sleep session.
FOR EXAMPLE, jason had to kick luo er's chair to wake her up and I stoned for at least 15 minutes after Glascow said YOU MAY BEGIN.

Really, really have no mood to do it and my body and mind are being extremely stubborn about it. I swear my mind is really dead. Its been thinking of extremely nonsensical things. Want to know what? Like this morning. I had a really weird dream.

I dreamt there was 3rd Orientation, I was facil again and I was in charge of the IG21 people again (oh the horror =P ). For some reason, we were in the LT playing games and a RACOON -YES, A RACOON, crawled out of someone's bag and proceeded to eat up our lunch of sandwiches. Firstly, I have no idea why a racoon would be in anyone's bag. Secondly, I don't see why I'm carrying a HUGE plate of sandwiches around. It's not rational. Then, I tried to shoo away the stupid racoon but it kept coming back so I resorted to picking it up by its tail and slamming it against the wall.

Guess what? Didn't work.

So I ended up doing all sorts of shit to it (including jumping up and down on it) during the WHOLE DURATION of my dream and it STILL didn't die. Yeah, 8 hours of brain activity trying to kill a racoon. That's real smart. I should get an award for it.

And that damn racoon-killing process keeps repeating in my brain.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Okay so let's be all lit-ish. Maybe the racoon is someone I really dislike in my life, someone who is obstructing me from getting my life's worth of benefits(sandwiches) and the reason why it came out of a bag (you know, cat out of the bag? Just that its racoon) symbolises something that I've not really noticed or probably neglected that has turned against me. Maybe the racoon is indestructible because it might be my pessimistic thinking of life, my irresponsibility and bo-chup-ness. Mentality cannot be harmed physically. Ugh. Whatever. Screw that metaphor shit.

Econs tomorrow. I got a strong feeling I'm gonna fail cause I just spent the previous few hours going for facial (damn that scary rough china woman who almost broke my nose), playing cabal and watching om shanti om(DAMN GOOD BOLLYWOOD MOVIE).

P.s: Lvl 12 on CABAL WOOOO!!
Quote of the day: I don't need to push you away with two hands. I can do it with ONE. (yes Samuel)