This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Friday, February 29, 2008

A pint of soya bean and achy wishes

We got screwed over by Narindar today. Gaaahh.

Cause nokia phone lady told her that we didn't want her to teach us when Sam only said it as a joke. ZZZ. Stupid nokia phone. I should switch to vodaphone or something.

Anyway, cause of that I was put in a super frustrated mood for the rest of the day. I even took the liberty to hog the photocopier machine at the library and print out the WHOLE of Tarling for less than $5. Hey, just TRY to sue me. I'm in such a pissy-ass mood I'll run your lawyer's balls flat and take yours to play tennis with (if I knew how to and in any case, I DO know how to play badminton so that will hurt A LOT more)

Oh, and I just found out something interesting this morning. Apparently this dude from T2 (he shall not be named lest he stab me on Monday in school) compiled a list of people to kill. He wanted to start a CJ Massacre or something so everything from T1-T6 is in that list. Well, I guess that includes me.

How he's gonna get a gun? I don't know and I don't want to know. He's getting counselling now so good for him...

Want to bet 10 bucks I'm on the list of "TO KILL" ? Wahahaha..

Ahhh and I had to sit for econs test today. Probably totally flunked it but I had to sit outside in the corridor and do it. I felt like I was getting punished or something cause the people walking by would give me weird stares. Yeah well, up yours bitch.

I'm sorry (actually I'm not) I'm so vulgar and bitchy but my mood isn't very good today...Argh. And it REALLY doesn't help that the windows at the left of our class is SO UBER DISTRACTING. DANG. I have to stop looking outside!!!!

Get curtains or something. Maybe skin up some random J1 and make her into curtains.
Muahaha.

Well off to study/meet up with jazreel (depending on which I feel like doing).

Quote of the day: Milo = Men In Leather Outfits (courtesy of Michele) ;)

P.s: ARGLAY shoes have been haunting me this whole week!!!!