Just a peek
I've been playing a cat-and-mouse game with everything in my life.
Relationships.
Studies.
Money.
Health...
Just as I think I'm in control, everything slips out of my grasp and it's back to the old and tiring chasing game. Maaan it sucks.
A look
A turn
A slow in pace
Boy, I know you're still staring..
Quote of the day: Your music, so haunting, sounds sad in my ears.
Watch out, I'll catch everything one day. ;)
p.s: Night study is the bomb. I got to know the JLo me and Sam have been talking about HAHA! And guess what? He's a bandician. DANG.
Relationships.
Studies.
Money.
Health...
Just as I think I'm in control, everything slips out of my grasp and it's back to the old and tiring chasing game. Maaan it sucks.
A look
A turn
A slow in pace
Boy, I know you're still staring..
Quote of the day: Your music, so haunting, sounds sad in my ears.
Watch out, I'll catch everything one day. ;)
p.s: Night study is the bomb. I got to know the JLo me and Sam have been talking about HAHA! And guess what? He's a bandician. DANG.

<< Home