This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm sorry but tophats cost your life, your soul and every single penny in your pocket

Weeee I'm so excited for lit night!


Ya know, I think I'm probably the only idiot who's so excited. Recently, I've been going around and asking random people what they are wearing and stuff like that! I even brought my Corset to Nam's house and asked for her opinion (cause I've motivated her to crash lit night too HAHA). Oh, and I brought a HUGE bag of socks/nettings for Luo Er to browse through.


I'm seriously such a weirdo.


Normally I wouldn't think I'm so girl and love dressing up (Jazreel: You so man!) but somehow, this has really got my engine going! Maybe its cause I can finally put my clothes to good use and I've always envied how Americans have halloween and all and Singapore is sooooooooo BORING~


So, anyway, I'm going to play the MAD HATTER!!!





Now, why the mad hatter? Honestly, I don't know. Maybe its cause I have a HUGE thing for hats and also cause the twisted madhatter in ALICE is just so uber awesome <3>
Whao, but I tell you, tophats are so HARD TO FIND!!!! Handicapped by my BROKEN FOOT, I limped from far east, to plaza sing to novena square and to united square... and FINALLY, I FOUND 2 TOPHATS! But poo, guess what?
THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!
Wah lao eh, like cut out my heart, smash it into itty bitty pieces, mash it back together with mashed potato, sell it to a blood-hungry zombie, extract out my soul, sell it to a haggard witch and sell my life away to some rich oil Sekh and I still would not be able to buy it without feeling heart pain! One was 18 the other was 25.
After much deliberation, I bought the 25 one cause I was tooo lazy to go back to orchard and also cause it looked so much nicer =3
Then after that, THEBOY and me went to decorate it. IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!
I shall post pictures soon but not now. The dragon is going to off my com at any moment so I shall zao for now. CHEERIOS <3
Quote of the day : "Jason doesn't bath"