This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Thursday, July 12, 2007

out of lala land and into the dirt

Just woke up. Feel SUPER EXTREMELY BLANK.. almost as if someone had just whacked me hard with a sledge hammer ^^;;

Yesterday night I did something really spastic. I tried to (fill in the blank). (only sam would know)

So yea, really spastic really. It obviously didn't work. DUH. If not I won't be here typing this, right? right, right, right?

My accomplice was a stuff toy. His job was to block out air. Hmm and it obviously was not planned very well for OBVIOUS REASONS and I either blacked out or actually FELL ASLEEP!

Why do I think the latter? Hm. Guess its cause I had a dream. I can only remember snippets of my dreams so I'll just post them here:

I remember I was a school girl and I was with a friend I totally cannot recognise in real life but I managed to in the dream anyway. We were in a haunted school site and the ghosts were talking to us( though not in a friendly way. It was really freaky)

Then the scene changed and I'm a guy this time. I'm with a fatty and a very pretty girl and we're trekking through the forest. After a while, we reached a very high cliff and we had to climb up using vines only. I let fatty and the girl go up first. However when it came to me, the vines were already weakening so some snapped when I was trying to climb. Then finally I reached the top and was just about to get onto the ledge when I slipped and was surviving only on one sole vine which was shredding by the second (so action-movie huh?). Luckily for me, the girl managed to grab my hand and pull me up. It was only after that in my dream did I realise she was my girlfriend. ( remember I was a guy in my dream? Yes. I am not lesbian people.)

WOOSH! Scene changed again. Now I'm like some security guard or something. I remember I was at some sale where they were selling handcuffs for $55. Apparently I had to stand guard over this ANNOOOYYYINNNG kid who was handcuffed by the legs (don't make sense right?). So my job was to hold her legs while she tried to crawl away and scramble like some really strong monitor lizard. Anyway this scene passed really fast cause I can't really remember the rest of it.

I think thats all I remember. Dreams disappear really really fast. Sometimes I wonder if all my dreams tell me of my past life ^^ because they all seem to be so cool and set in different eras.... most of the time I'm a girl but I've had numerous dreams where I'm a guy so I guess that makes sense. Haha! Okay I'm being stupid and spastic again. I think I better go eat breakfast and go play the sims 2 <3

<3s to theBOY. I'm missing you =)

To Sam and those who know: There will not be a second attempt. This attempt was already so spastic and embarrassing =D