MEHAHAHAHA
MEHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm oh-so-screwed for Mid-years. Somehow, this year I'm really so fed up of studying - so much to the extent that I was hardly panicking for Mid-years despite only touching the books for the FIRST TIME a few hours before the exam. Let me quote you an example.
History exam today. HISTORY. Lots of stuff to study. I only started last night at 8pm?! LOL! I stopped at 12 midnight. Am I an ass or what? 4 hours to stuff 2 modules into my brain, a total of 100 pages of juicy thick fact sheets. And that was only the MOST BASIC I managed to cover.
Man, something is soooo wrong with me. It's like, I just somehow acquired a fuck-it-la attitude. Wonder where that came from. I have a hidden suspicion its all the events thats been happening recently. Stress can do wonders by doing the total opposite of erasing fear and replacing it with bochup-ness. Gaaah.
Anyway,
lit exam : can pass (hopefully) but scoring is out of the question
hist exam: HAHAHAHAHA dont talk about it =D If I get a Sub-pass I'll JUMP FOR JOY!
KI: hmmm I did my best for this so I hope to get at least a C?
Maths: MUST GET A FRIGGIN A OR A B!!!!!!!!!
Econs exams coming up with chinese (ugh).
Oh, and Celina's back again. Nice to have someone around ^^ At least I don't feel so lonely. And there's FATE FOR ME TO PLAY!! <3333 But I like it more because she's a form of company for me.. =)
Kiwi, I so wish you could stay with me. Then, I won't be so depressed and empty all the time.
GAAAAHH!!
Angst.
Angst.
Angst.
Oh yeah and history exam was today. TODAY. A FREAKING SATURDAY?! Like WTF? Who has exams on a SATURDAY!? ROAR! This is so unfair.
On a last note, I uploaded a new song ^^ It's soooo damn nice. I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT!!!!!
I'm oh-so-screwed for Mid-years. Somehow, this year I'm really so fed up of studying - so much to the extent that I was hardly panicking for Mid-years despite only touching the books for the FIRST TIME a few hours before the exam. Let me quote you an example.
History exam today. HISTORY. Lots of stuff to study. I only started last night at 8pm?! LOL! I stopped at 12 midnight. Am I an ass or what? 4 hours to stuff 2 modules into my brain, a total of 100 pages of juicy thick fact sheets. And that was only the MOST BASIC I managed to cover.
Man, something is soooo wrong with me. It's like, I just somehow acquired a fuck-it-la attitude. Wonder where that came from. I have a hidden suspicion its all the events thats been happening recently. Stress can do wonders by doing the total opposite of erasing fear and replacing it with bochup-ness. Gaaah.
Anyway,
lit exam : can pass (hopefully) but scoring is out of the question
hist exam: HAHAHAHAHA dont talk about it =D If I get a Sub-pass I'll JUMP FOR JOY!
KI: hmmm I did my best for this so I hope to get at least a C?
Maths: MUST GET A FRIGGIN A OR A B!!!!!!!!!
Econs exams coming up with chinese (ugh).
Oh, and Celina's back again. Nice to have someone around ^^ At least I don't feel so lonely. And there's FATE FOR ME TO PLAY!! <3333 But I like it more because she's a form of company for me.. =)
Kiwi, I so wish you could stay with me. Then, I won't be so depressed and empty all the time.
GAAAAHH!!
Angst.
Angst.
Angst.
Oh yeah and history exam was today. TODAY. A FREAKING SATURDAY?! Like WTF? Who has exams on a SATURDAY!? ROAR! This is so unfair.
On a last note, I uploaded a new song ^^ It's soooo damn nice. I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT!!!!!

<< Home