Anyone ordered a one-way trip to heaven?
I had fun today. After struggling (alot), I finally reached East Coast Park with THEBOY.
Special thanks here to Starfish - my walking street directory and my guardian angel to guide me to the heavenly katong laksa!!!!
Hmm we bladed a bit from that other shop that offers a free drink. So wasted. The blades CUT ME!!! It was so painful that I had to turn back after 1 hr and KO. Wasted my 10bucks. I'll go to the store that I went to earlier with Amplify in the future. Sheesh. And the blades stunk so much more. Ugh. Thanks to THEBOY for blading back to get my shoes.... you're very sweet dear :)
We crashed at macs soon after. I just ordered a cheeseburger. Damn those pickles. Woman couldn't understand what i was trying to order. It went something like this:
Me: One cheeseburger meal, no pickles
woman: Huh? No cheeseburger?
Me: Nooo no pickles
Woman: Huh? nonono! Cannot!
Me: ?!
Woman: cheeseburger no meal
Me: !??!!?
woman: Only for double cheeseburger!
Me: OH
Woman: So just the cheeseburger?
Me: yea, with no pickles.
woman: With pickles?
Me: GAAAH No pickles!!!
After that thanks to my bad sense of direction and with divine help from Starfish, I managed to un-lost myself and reach 328 Katong Laksa! HEAVEN! <3 Well, at least until I saw a cockroach running around.
Soon after, I caught Spiderman 3 at jubilee (last show some more!!!!) but boy was the cinema packed. Hmmm spiderman 3 was not bad but there were some draggy parts which made me feel so restless =(
Oh yea, and the ending sucks. Cute rich guy should not die. I wonder if there's a number 4?
Was about 7 by the time it ended. Since dragon dearest was ill, I bought lin yang for her cough and bubble tea for myself (YES! WITH MINI PEARLS!!). Then THEBOY sent me off to the bus stop.
Somehow or rather, I decided to ask him the question that I've been saving for another occassion. And I got my reply.
When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm strong
I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I don't really know what to think. Was really in a mess. Maybe what I predicted in the previous post was true after all. I'm vulnerable to crumbling this very instant....even contemplating distancing myself.
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
When I got up the bus, a rush of emotions went through me. So unglamarous right? haha.. it got worse when I got home. I didn't eat dinner today. Maybe I'll eat some biscuits later. And no, I am not anorexic.
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
I really felt so terrible I called up Tudi (aka John John) .. had a 10-minute chat with him.. and I guess he smoothened things out very clearly for me. I don't feel so confused now, just, maybe slightly empty. But anyway,
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
thank you SO MUCH Tudi... you really made me feel so much better ((: what you said made a lot of sense... I think I should just relaks and let him sort it out himself. After all, yea its not my problem.. its his problem...
Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
PLEASE DON'T WALK AWAY AND
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'LL STAY, STAY
haha on a lighter note, I got CIP tomorrow! Selling flags at Bradell! Anyone interested in donating?! haha! Oh and this song thats in italics... its
GUARDIAN ANGEL - THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray
I just heard it when I reached home and I could really relate to it.... in fact I'm still blasting it now. If I'm not wrong my blog music is that song (: It's a really BEAUTIFUL song...
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven[to fade]
All along, I felt that if I closed my eyes and just fell back, someone would catch me. But now, I'll just hit the cold concrete.
Special thanks here to Starfish - my walking street directory and my guardian angel to guide me to the heavenly katong laksa!!!!
Hmm we bladed a bit from that other shop that offers a free drink. So wasted. The blades CUT ME!!! It was so painful that I had to turn back after 1 hr and KO. Wasted my 10bucks. I'll go to the store that I went to earlier with Amplify in the future. Sheesh. And the blades stunk so much more. Ugh. Thanks to THEBOY for blading back to get my shoes.... you're very sweet dear :)
We crashed at macs soon after. I just ordered a cheeseburger. Damn those pickles. Woman couldn't understand what i was trying to order. It went something like this:
Me: One cheeseburger meal, no pickles
woman: Huh? No cheeseburger?
Me: Nooo no pickles
Woman: Huh? nonono! Cannot!
Me: ?!
Woman: cheeseburger no meal
Me: !??!!?
woman: Only for double cheeseburger!
Me: OH
Woman: So just the cheeseburger?
Me: yea, with no pickles.
woman: With pickles?
Me: GAAAH No pickles!!!
After that thanks to my bad sense of direction and with divine help from Starfish, I managed to un-lost myself and reach 328 Katong Laksa! HEAVEN! <3 Well, at least until I saw a cockroach running around.
Soon after, I caught Spiderman 3 at jubilee (last show some more!!!!) but boy was the cinema packed. Hmmm spiderman 3 was not bad but there were some draggy parts which made me feel so restless =(
Oh yea, and the ending sucks. Cute rich guy should not die. I wonder if there's a number 4?
Was about 7 by the time it ended. Since dragon dearest was ill, I bought lin yang for her cough and bubble tea for myself (YES! WITH MINI PEARLS!!). Then THEBOY sent me off to the bus stop.
Somehow or rather, I decided to ask him the question that I've been saving for another occassion. And I got my reply.
When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm strong
I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I don't really know what to think. Was really in a mess. Maybe what I predicted in the previous post was true after all. I'm vulnerable to crumbling this very instant....even contemplating distancing myself.
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
When I got up the bus, a rush of emotions went through me. So unglamarous right? haha.. it got worse when I got home. I didn't eat dinner today. Maybe I'll eat some biscuits later. And no, I am not anorexic.
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
I really felt so terrible I called up Tudi (aka John John) .. had a 10-minute chat with him.. and I guess he smoothened things out very clearly for me. I don't feel so confused now, just, maybe slightly empty. But anyway,
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
thank you SO MUCH Tudi... you really made me feel so much better ((: what you said made a lot of sense... I think I should just relaks and let him sort it out himself. After all, yea its not my problem.. its his problem...
Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
PLEASE DON'T WALK AWAY AND
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'LL STAY, STAY
haha on a lighter note, I got CIP tomorrow! Selling flags at Bradell! Anyone interested in donating?! haha! Oh and this song thats in italics... its
GUARDIAN ANGEL - THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray
I just heard it when I reached home and I could really relate to it.... in fact I'm still blasting it now. If I'm not wrong my blog music is that song (: It's a really BEAUTIFUL song...
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven[to fade]
All along, I felt that if I closed my eyes and just fell back, someone would catch me. But now, I'll just hit the cold concrete.

<< Home