OMGOMGOMG
-0005.jpg)
Right Image: Mu online with my crazy guild comrades! ((:
Click for bigger image!
OMG OMG OMG!! SOMEONE IN MU OFFERED TO SELL ME A
NOVA STAFF +13+16+LUCK
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*SALIVATES ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD*
But like all tragic stories, I could not afford it.
*wind blows*
*silence*
NVM!! I SHALL SAVE UP THAT 150 BLESS AND FIND THAT DUDE AGAIN IF I GOT ANOTHER CHANCE MUAHAHAHAHA!! (wait long long)
And I got another moron on my TOKILL list.
*drum rolls*
Cirvel from the guild 3KNet3.
He's a stuck-up MG who would have been killed by me if not for the fact that I was in a NON-PVP server afk-ing. ZZZ.. HATE HATE HATE MGS! Bloody stuck up dipshits. They think they're so cool by hurling their little electric balls around and stealing all my mobs....
NEVER MIND!! MY NEXT RESET IS COMING IN 8 LVLS!!! AND MY ENERGY IS HITTING 3K SOON! FEAR ME YOU MAGIC GLADIATOR PEASANTS! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I will pawn you so badly with my nova staff (when I get it) or some other staff that's better than my legendary staff +9.
FEEL MY WRATH BWAHAHAHAHA!

<< Home