This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Thursday, March 01, 2007

GrrrRRRR!

I seriously need to chill.

Stab.

This ain't the first time thoughts like these have been going on through my head. They've been pretty much there for close to 2 years already. And well, it's bad if it carries on.

Stab.

I got to grow up, got to live with it. Argh. There's some things I can't control. Got to seriously stop being too protective over everything - family, friends, BOY. Got to stop, got to stop. Its these thoughts that seriously cause so much frustration and annoyance which leads on to OTHER PEOPLE'S frustration and annoyance. Yes, yes, listen to Ngee Derk. It's unreasonable. I can't be like this.

Stab.

Please, slug yourself in the stomach, grind all your teeth out if you have to, and take that other paranoid, cowardly self who is so afraid of getting hurt for a whooping drive by. Least that would shut her up for a while.

Grrr.