Restart.
Its Chinese new year again.
Its quite a lonely year this year... sister's going overseas soon and my other sister is already overseas. Also, THEBOY ain't there to be with me... Sad right? He's in hong kong now (or China if he's already in China). Yup. Just had dinner. hehe the food rocked. x))
1T03's going to split soon.. damn sad... hui Min! Gabriel! Don't elope and leave us lah...1t03 even offered to pay for their re-application for JAE. So sweet right?
Haha.. I can't seem to concentrate in school.. getting very lazy.. ESPECIALLY TO DO HISTORY HOMEWORK! Damn gross. I like history but I dislike one of the 3 teachers... I'm already going to get 0 for my CA cause i didn't pass up my work HAHA!
Back to you, Miss Lo.
Hmm bored bored bored... slept at 1am makign a 1T03 video. Can't wait to give it to them! I think its awesome ^^ But my bloody windows media player kept jamming.. Grrr.. Had to restart it 10 times which means.. I lost my work 10 times and had to backtrack 10 times.
HiaoPo and the Dragon are at the other computer now blasting Korean music... grosss...... I can't hear my "Funeral for a friend" song....
Everything all SARANG HEYO.. damn lame larh...
How many times can you say I love you to a person???
If that's the case, I don't want to think what koreans do on valentine's day.
bet they run out of ideas.
Its quite a lonely year this year... sister's going overseas soon and my other sister is already overseas. Also, THEBOY ain't there to be with me... Sad right? He's in hong kong now (or China if he's already in China). Yup. Just had dinner. hehe the food rocked. x))
1T03's going to split soon.. damn sad... hui Min! Gabriel! Don't elope and leave us lah...1t03 even offered to pay for their re-application for JAE. So sweet right?
Haha.. I can't seem to concentrate in school.. getting very lazy.. ESPECIALLY TO DO HISTORY HOMEWORK! Damn gross. I like history but I dislike one of the 3 teachers... I'm already going to get 0 for my CA cause i didn't pass up my work HAHA!
Back to you, Miss Lo.
Hmm bored bored bored... slept at 1am makign a 1T03 video. Can't wait to give it to them! I think its awesome ^^ But my bloody windows media player kept jamming.. Grrr.. Had to restart it 10 times which means.. I lost my work 10 times and had to backtrack 10 times.
HiaoPo and the Dragon are at the other computer now blasting Korean music... grosss...... I can't hear my "Funeral for a friend" song....
Everything all SARANG HEYO.. damn lame larh...
How many times can you say I love you to a person???
If that's the case, I don't want to think what koreans do on valentine's day.
bet they run out of ideas.

<< Home