Amen.
Wow yesterday's cross country was damn nice!!! Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed. I did not cut for top 20 in the girls J1 category..
But I guess it wasn't so bad.. I pretty much gave it my all.. just that I was swuay. I was running past the 3km mark in the 5km run and I started to have an asthma attack. The thing was, my legs didn't hurt at all. So yea, I could have gone further on but because of my asthma I had to stop. You can't imagine how depressing it was to have everyone run past you. Mentally, I was having a battle:
Mind: COME ON I WANT THAT TROPHY U CAN DO IT!!!! I KNOW IM MADE OF BETTER HOT STUFF!
Body: *wheeze* cannot cannot!!! If you'll carry on you'll really die larh!
Mind: NOOOO CANNOT!!!! I TRAIN SO HARD AND I WANT THAT SHINY PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Body: U WANT TO DIE AR!?!?!?
Mind: YEAHHH!!!!
Body: ...
Mind: *thinks of my own funeral and possibly being unable to breathe later*
Mind: Okok, stop. We can try again next year..
Body: phew.
Mind: Haiz T__T *goes into emo mode*
So yea, I was disappointed cause I'm so swuay.. cause somehow, i KNEW i CAN make it to top 20... o well...nvm, guess there's next year.. I'll be training every friday if I can to build up stamina weee!!
It was also quite fun before Cross Country. Since the X-country only starts at 3pm, I went there early with my class and we just sat down in the middle of the road. So it was pretty funny cause everyone was staring at us as if we were some unhygienic retarded freaks. We're so chor lor la! Ahpie, Denish, Gerald, Anne and Ngee Derk were practically sleeping on the road, with t-shirts over their face to block out the sun. Hehehee we're like chinese construction workers in blue taking a break. For me, I was stoning and struggling to wear my knee guard (which I later discarded one of cause it felt weird wearing it). Ngee Derk was also listening to my MP3 so the only thing left was for me to stone.
After Running, I met up with Alexandria and we pigged out at the Milo Van. I swear I've never drunk so much milo in my whole entire life. I drank 5 cups!!!! ooooh yea, but it was GOOD!!! Then we sat down at the grass hill next to John from Judo and talked rubbish. Being ever so unrefined, I just lay down onto the grass and really felt as if I was in heaven...
At the prize giving ceremony, my class was nuts! 2 people in my class got into the top 20 positions - Gerald (4th) and Anne (4th). So coincidental right? Haha well anyway when they went up to receive their trophy my class actually jumped up and started cheering like idiots with the rest of the school staring on. For Gerald, we even shouted " (his gf's name which I forgot) LOVES YOU!!!"
Oh my god damn funny larh.
There was also the top 4 classes category. T03 won 4th place(hey not bad, okay. it's out of 36 classes!) YEAAAHH!!!!! Haha it was amusing! When the announcer said our class out we were all like, damn blur. it took us 1 min to process that we won and we were like WOOHOOO YEAAA T03 WAAAAHAHAHAHA! The funniest moment was when they announced Anne, Gerald, Youslina, AhPie and Denish's names. it's like, instead of going up to receieve their medals, everyone (especially AhPie) were like, "huh? so what we do now?" So retarded la! And even when the rest of the 4 went up to get their medals AhPie was still standing there saying "what are you all cheering and congratulating me for?" And when we told him he won, his reaction was like:
"Huh? really? wa! So cool! OMG I WON!"
LMAO. I love 1t03 =))
Once the prize giving ceremony ended, the counsillors entertained us with mass dance. Well actually we were ALL supposed to do mass dance but our sch was so un-enthu so only the counsillors ended up doing (I wanted to do mass dance la...so sad). Corrine, Jason, Vanessa and Ngee Derk were all up there dancing. It was very entertaining. Most of my class were looking at Jason dance -including me. It was so cute !!! Jason is so damn funny! The way he dances... oh my gosh I can't really explain how he does it but if you were there, you'd burst out laughing too!
Oh! Oh! And ngee derk can dance man!!! I couldn't see corrine and vanessa because they were hiding at the back =(
Weeee X)
Hmm then after X-Country 1T03 went to adam road to eat. Good stuff <3 We were all camera-whoring. Hehe. I didn't join them for ice cream creamery though. I was too full and I felt tired and lazy so I left earlier.
Well that's it for yesterday. I didn't go school today. Didn't feel like it. Felt tired and like shit. A bit breatheless too.
Omg la tomorrow we're recieving our results. I'm damn scared... I hope I did well...hey everyone reading this, tomorrow my funeral will be at Christ the King church at Ang Mo Kio okay? All must attend. It will be held at 2.31pm. Please send your condolences and pray for my soul.
May the perputual light shine upon me.
Amen.
But I guess it wasn't so bad.. I pretty much gave it my all.. just that I was swuay. I was running past the 3km mark in the 5km run and I started to have an asthma attack. The thing was, my legs didn't hurt at all. So yea, I could have gone further on but because of my asthma I had to stop. You can't imagine how depressing it was to have everyone run past you. Mentally, I was having a battle:
Mind: COME ON I WANT THAT TROPHY U CAN DO IT!!!! I KNOW IM MADE OF BETTER HOT STUFF!
Body: *wheeze* cannot cannot!!! If you'll carry on you'll really die larh!
Mind: NOOOO CANNOT!!!! I TRAIN SO HARD AND I WANT THAT SHINY PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Body: U WANT TO DIE AR!?!?!?
Mind: YEAHHH!!!!
Body: ...
Mind: *thinks of my own funeral and possibly being unable to breathe later*
Mind: Okok, stop. We can try again next year..
Body: phew.
Mind: Haiz T__T *goes into emo mode*
So yea, I was disappointed cause I'm so swuay.. cause somehow, i KNEW i CAN make it to top 20... o well...nvm, guess there's next year.. I'll be training every friday if I can to build up stamina weee!!
It was also quite fun before Cross Country. Since the X-country only starts at 3pm, I went there early with my class and we just sat down in the middle of the road. So it was pretty funny cause everyone was staring at us as if we were some unhygienic retarded freaks. We're so chor lor la! Ahpie, Denish, Gerald, Anne and Ngee Derk were practically sleeping on the road, with t-shirts over their face to block out the sun. Hehehee we're like chinese construction workers in blue taking a break. For me, I was stoning and struggling to wear my knee guard (which I later discarded one of cause it felt weird wearing it). Ngee Derk was also listening to my MP3 so the only thing left was for me to stone.
After Running, I met up with Alexandria and we pigged out at the Milo Van. I swear I've never drunk so much milo in my whole entire life. I drank 5 cups!!!! ooooh yea, but it was GOOD!!! Then we sat down at the grass hill next to John from Judo and talked rubbish. Being ever so unrefined, I just lay down onto the grass and really felt as if I was in heaven...
At the prize giving ceremony, my class was nuts! 2 people in my class got into the top 20 positions - Gerald (4th) and Anne (4th). So coincidental right? Haha well anyway when they went up to receive their trophy my class actually jumped up and started cheering like idiots with the rest of the school staring on. For Gerald, we even shouted " (his gf's name which I forgot) LOVES YOU!!!"
Oh my god damn funny larh.
There was also the top 4 classes category. T03 won 4th place(hey not bad, okay. it's out of 36 classes!) YEAAAHH!!!!! Haha it was amusing! When the announcer said our class out we were all like, damn blur. it took us 1 min to process that we won and we were like WOOHOOO YEAAA T03 WAAAAHAHAHAHA! The funniest moment was when they announced Anne, Gerald, Youslina, AhPie and Denish's names. it's like, instead of going up to receieve their medals, everyone (especially AhPie) were like, "huh? so what we do now?" So retarded la! And even when the rest of the 4 went up to get their medals AhPie was still standing there saying "what are you all cheering and congratulating me for?" And when we told him he won, his reaction was like:
"Huh? really? wa! So cool! OMG I WON!"
LMAO. I love 1t03 =))
Once the prize giving ceremony ended, the counsillors entertained us with mass dance. Well actually we were ALL supposed to do mass dance but our sch was so un-enthu so only the counsillors ended up doing (I wanted to do mass dance la...so sad). Corrine, Jason, Vanessa and Ngee Derk were all up there dancing. It was very entertaining. Most of my class were looking at Jason dance -including me. It was so cute !!! Jason is so damn funny! The way he dances... oh my gosh I can't really explain how he does it but if you were there, you'd burst out laughing too!
Oh! Oh! And ngee derk can dance man!!! I couldn't see corrine and vanessa because they were hiding at the back =(
Weeee X)
Hmm then after X-Country 1T03 went to adam road to eat. Good stuff <3 We were all camera-whoring. Hehe. I didn't join them for ice cream creamery though. I was too full and I felt tired and lazy so I left earlier.
Well that's it for yesterday. I didn't go school today. Didn't feel like it. Felt tired and like shit. A bit breatheless too.
Omg la tomorrow we're recieving our results. I'm damn scared... I hope I did well...hey everyone reading this, tomorrow my funeral will be at Christ the King church at Ang Mo Kio okay? All must attend. It will be held at 2.31pm. Please send your condolences and pray for my soul.
May the perputual light shine upon me.
Amen.

<< Home