LET ME HEAR U SCREAM CJ!!!!
Have not been updating much because of audi and orientation.Sorry to all the cat-ciains out there.
Well, it started off as IG16 and 2 leng zais and one im-ur-boy-next-door.
Now its IG3 and no leng zai but a lot of cute hey-im-ur-boy-next-door types.
Feeling a bit out though... MissyM can't really clique well with the girls and its hard to strike common conversation with guys you just meet....missing the HotPrawn and the Pelican so badly...conversation's so weak the FatCat can't even emerge and go crazy... pffbbtt...feeling sucks.
But.. looking on the brighter side of things, I got to know a few fiendly individuals in the midst of the war and turmoil:
Preeesenting....
im-ur-boy-next-door-S
Chillin'V
AmiableA
Guess i'll be talking to them more nowadays.. yeesh its hard to be myself when I feel so restricted and uncomfortable...
I MISS IJ AND MY BABES!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I keep glimpsing you-know-who so often its killing me. For example, anytime and EVERYTIME i turn around, you-know-who HAS to be clearly in my view... biggie no-no.... its starting to disturb me... especially when you-know-who looks oh-so-irresistable.
aaaaa FatCat misses THEBoy =(
Well, it started off as IG16 and 2 leng zais and one im-ur-boy-next-door.
Now its IG3 and no leng zai but a lot of cute hey-im-ur-boy-next-door types.
Feeling a bit out though... MissyM can't really clique well with the girls and its hard to strike common conversation with guys you just meet....missing the HotPrawn and the Pelican so badly...conversation's so weak the FatCat can't even emerge and go crazy... pffbbtt...feeling sucks.
But.. looking on the brighter side of things, I got to know a few fiendly individuals in the midst of the war and turmoil:
Preeesenting....
im-ur-boy-next-door-S
Chillin'V
AmiableA
Guess i'll be talking to them more nowadays.. yeesh its hard to be myself when I feel so restricted and uncomfortable...
I MISS IJ AND MY BABES!!!!!!!!!!
HEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPP!!!
Oh yeah, I keep glimpsing you-know-who so often its killing me. For example, anytime and EVERYTIME i turn around, you-know-who HAS to be clearly in my view... biggie no-no.... its starting to disturb me... especially when you-know-who looks oh-so-irresistable.
aaaaa FatCat misses THEBoy =(

<< Home