This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfWTF

what the fuck la! I come home early frm kim's house so that I can spend time at home and play mahjong with them but in the end they treat me like spare tyre like that!

First I didn't want to play(even tho they BEGGED ME TO) and wanted to play gunbound then my mum said that bryan cried that day and expect me to "humour" him just because of that and force me to play mahjong

Then nicholas ask me to quit gunbound and go down and play. SO switch off the com, say bye bye to all my online friends i was playing with and everything!

Then after that! They said the adults still playing and ask me to wait

So i WAIT. Then after that THEN they say lionel coming over and wants to play and nicholas gotta go home early so they said we'll still be playing and I asked them to call me they said "okay" then i wait for a few hours and wait and wait and fucking wait

AND THEN! I decided to go down and they're already playing at the table : bryan, nicholas, lionel and bernice! Then i said, "why didnt you call me?" and you know what they reply?

"Oh, we didn't know you wanted to play."

ANd i'm now like WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?? FUCK YOU ALL! MAKE ME WASTE MY TIME WAITING AND IN THE END USE ME AS SPARE TYRE! JUST BECAUSE LIONEL WANT TO PLAY YOU JUST CHUCK ME ASIDE! BLOODY PIECE OF MOTHER-FUCKING CHI BAIS!

FUCK la.. next time I dont want to play with them already!! I won't give a freaking sht about them anymore! next time I dont care even if they are one kakeye short, I'm gonna make them UNABLE TO PLAY just cause of me and maybe THEN then they'll understand that I'm A HUMAN AND I'M THEIR COUSIN NOT JUST THEIR FREAKING STUPID FOOL OF A SPARE TYRE!

the fatcat rebels against everyone close to her. let this be a bloody warning to all.