The World Is Topsy Turvy
hmm this ain't the first time the fatCat is stressed. While I'm sitting here typing and listening to Kenny's[my canadian friend]'s personally composed guitar 'mocoloco', I cant seem to think straight. Either the guitar music is too alluring or the light from the screen is blinding me because I'm sitting in darkness. How cliche.
But yeahs.
I've done a lot of bad things, got people pissed and irritated at me - to what extent I don't know but I just hope it isn't detest. I've not gone to school for 2 days so I've wasted my days away playing gunbound to try to salvage what little entertainment it would have for me.
I think I'm on the verge of going mad. I don't know why but I feel like I'm going to die soon. Or something really bad is going to happen. Haiz. I hope not. I'm so stressed I don't even know what I'm stressed out about ! And its even more stressful when people keep asking what I'm stressed about! Maybe I should isolate myself till the end of exams? Not talking to anyone except my family and my dog. Because honestly, during this period, whatever I say or my body language would show, would end up offending people or making them upset. So should I just slip into isolation for a month? Sure my phone bill would go drastically down and mummy dearest would be so happy; but I don't know if i would die of the voidness in my social life.
It's a vexed world.
I've even pissed off the SkinnyBoy... great....seems as if I've turned into some huge ugly unlovable creature thats screaming out for someone to slap or blow up at her. Okay... I get the point now....I don't know why I'm like this or why I am unaware of some misunderstandings but I'm just going to shut away from the world for a long while. I will not blog until 3 weeks or 1 months later and I will not reply sms-es unless I can be very sure that I will not piss off the other person on the line by being an insensitive bastard.
Lyrics from moloco:
Roses falling like shattered sunlight
Drifting to an endless pit
Delicate and unnoticed
All that's left is fade to ash
So I guess its goodbye world until after exams. Don't expect me to be eating recess with anyone. I'll probably be at the Co-op room studying or isolating myself among the cardboard boxes. Find me if you want but I won't be much of a chat. I won't reply sms-es either. Occassionally maybe i'll go on gb or something. I don't know. DOn't bug me to play or i'll slap you. I'll only go on when I feel like it. Don't bug me to play Gunz either because I already said I'll join after exams. Read you illiterate bastards. AFTER. not NOW. Adios and have a nice time missing me.
But yeahs.
I've done a lot of bad things, got people pissed and irritated at me - to what extent I don't know but I just hope it isn't detest. I've not gone to school for 2 days so I've wasted my days away playing gunbound to try to salvage what little entertainment it would have for me.
I think I'm on the verge of going mad. I don't know why but I feel like I'm going to die soon. Or something really bad is going to happen. Haiz. I hope not. I'm so stressed I don't even know what I'm stressed out about ! And its even more stressful when people keep asking what I'm stressed about! Maybe I should isolate myself till the end of exams? Not talking to anyone except my family and my dog. Because honestly, during this period, whatever I say or my body language would show, would end up offending people or making them upset. So should I just slip into isolation for a month? Sure my phone bill would go drastically down and mummy dearest would be so happy; but I don't know if i would die of the voidness in my social life.
It's a vexed world.
I've even pissed off the SkinnyBoy... great....seems as if I've turned into some huge ugly unlovable creature thats screaming out for someone to slap or blow up at her. Okay... I get the point now....I don't know why I'm like this or why I am unaware of some misunderstandings but I'm just going to shut away from the world for a long while. I will not blog until 3 weeks or 1 months later and I will not reply sms-es unless I can be very sure that I will not piss off the other person on the line by being an insensitive bastard.
Lyrics from moloco:
Roses falling like shattered sunlight
Drifting to an endless pit
Delicate and unnoticed
All that's left is fade to ash
So I guess its goodbye world until after exams. Don't expect me to be eating recess with anyone. I'll probably be at the Co-op room studying or isolating myself among the cardboard boxes. Find me if you want but I won't be much of a chat. I won't reply sms-es either. Occassionally maybe i'll go on gb or something. I don't know. DOn't bug me to play or i'll slap you. I'll only go on when I feel like it. Don't bug me to play Gunz either because I already said I'll join after exams. Read you illiterate bastards. AFTER. not NOW. Adios and have a nice time missing me.

<< Home