This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Chinese spoofy's and sari madness

Yo yo the FatCat's back after not blogging for ages. It has been very troubling indeed for not blogging for so long. its really a killer. haha. Yeah. I'm high now. Must be the sari I'm wearing. Oh yeah I'm in physics class again and I'm not suppose to here. I'm so mean but sometimes I'm just born that way. The FatCat is born to be evil haha! And i love being who I am yea baby!

Anyway Its Racial Harmony day for those who wonder why I am wearing a sari (i will upload photos if i can) and its damn funky to wear a sari. I'm swooning after it. Plus its black. yeah, cat in black sari. haha! Bad luck I bring -evil grin- SO anyways, I smell of jasmine and its killing me and my stomach is cold. Its crazy desperate times like this that I really want the SKinnyBoy to be my mink coat. But too bad he's all the way in Boon Lay camp. hai i would visit him but then again I got blooddy tuition today and the last time I did not go, I got a real fucking for it. Pardon my language but cats are not very polite. Haiz. Not my fault sometimes. I'm just born so bloody unperfect. it's really depressing I tell you but at least I have imperfect friends in my imperfect little life so its not so bad. hehe because I feel more perfect with their imperfectness haha! Oh well I'm being nonsensical and evil again. i will stop rambling now. Well thats for Sari's madness.

Now for chinese spoofies. I think that Chinese mothers have a pattern. No matter how much you try and how much U do, they are never ever satisfied with anything at all. its so sad. And they would do anything out of their way to put you down with negative comments. For example, I got 88 marks in a maths test in primary 2 before and i was thrilled because I've never got so much before and I show it to my mother and she goes,

"why only 88 marks? Other people get 99?"

or she goes,

"see so many mistakes. Its not that you are stupid but you don't use ur brain."

and then the evil thing inside of my awakes and I feel like trottling her. Haiz. Will update more on this another time if i remember (which is very unlikely that i will anyways) So like whats up with chinese mothers? Is it because they pms too much or what? I hope I dont become like that anyway. Its bad enough for me as a child. I wouldn't want my child to go through the same and I'm sure the SkinnyBoy would agree with me.

Oops the evil Mr Lim is coming. He is SO cute! Damn grumpy he is. -nods- Cheeros ^^
I miss the SkinnyBoy!!!