This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Monday, May 09, 2005

Love Is When Two People Who Care For Each Other Gets Confused

It's been a really busy weekend and it's killing me but I'm not here to rant about how horrible my day was, how much of a bitch life is being, how annoying the weather is, or how someone stepped on my tail and got clawed.

Maybe another time.

Here's another relfection for you. Yes, I can tell you're gonna groan cause I think too much yup? And the stuff I think about make no sense at all. Cat instincts. Not my fault. Like, why's the earth round? And why doesn't god condemn bitches to hell before they were born? And like, why can't he just zap someone dead with lightning? And why don't we see banshees anymore when someone's gonna die. Ya know, stuff like that. Make no sense. I'll stop before I change this to a nonsensical ranting session about stuff this little cat cannot ever figure out.

Yet.

Okay so I've been thinking why do the SkinnyBoy and I like each other? I mean, I asked him that before and he said that he doesn't know and honestly, I got no idea myself. We're just so different and share no common interest other than going to aracade and playing gunbound. I'm fat he's skinny. I'm tall he's short (hahaaa!!!! I'm gonna be taller than yoouuuu). I'm sickly he's not. I'm emotionless, he's affectionate. I'm cold-hearted, he's warm. My family never go out together or have family gatherings, ever. His family holds it like every week or fortnight. Direct opposites!

Then it hit me.

It was PRECISELY because we were direct opposites that we came to like each other! Ready for some chim-ology? Okay. Listen carefully.

It was BECAUSE we were opposites that we find each other very fascinating, interesting and attractive! If we were similar to each other, it would not be as fascinating as someone who is totally DIFFERENT! Like the properties of a magnet, opposites attract? Remember? If you don't, go back and learn p3 science! It's the craving of wanting to know something new more. For example, you give a child a toy, she'd chide at you and glare if you gave her an old toy but if you gave her a new one which she's never seen before, then she'd jump for joy and maybe stop stealing your neighbour's cookies. Understand? It's really indepth ya know.

Then I thought, "why go into a relationship?" No, its not because I'm some sexually horny skank- that'd be stacy- and its not because I feel insecure or to show off to my friends as being attached because I think it's cool (cough*). I don't know about the SkinnyBoy but this is my reason:

I'm so stressed and isolated in my own life that I feel lonely. Yup the Cat's lonely. Laugh it off if you want. I'm not drowning in self pity but sometimes you just want to distance yourself from the world when you have something that's troubling. You feel that nobody would understand and that everyone suddenly becomes your enemy. It's a bitter feeling of what they call antisocial. And you can't blame antisocial peeps for being that way. It's not that they want to. It's because they have no choice. And it scares me everyday thinking,

"I study to get a good job and live a good life but what if I just suddenly die one day without warning? So won't studying be a waste of time and I should have spent it with someone I really loved or my family?"

I don't want to regret that when I die. I know its a bit far fetched to think about it but its true. It's not that I regret not spending time with my family. It something deeper that everyone goes through on the brink of death. I've almost died 3 times before and the grim reaper's getting pretty annoyed trying to take this stubborn cat down and I can tell you what flashes across your mind when time stops and you hear weird people calling your name to come:

It's fine to die. But it's not to be forgotten. [copyright]

At least with someone that you love, you'd find your life worthwhile and that person would never ever forget you because you were special to him/her and they'd kill the world just to be with you again. Make your life to the fullest and be glad that you've finally found what humans need: love. Not only from your family but from your soul mate as well. I think that's far more important than material things such as money. Even if I were to be a lowly paid person when I'm older, so be it. I'm happy enough if I'm married and comfy. Cause love is worth far more. Much much more that even all the treasures on earth cannot buy.

Love is when two people who care for each other gets confused. [copyright]
Love reminds us:
Never forget your loved ones.