This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Monday, April 18, 2005

FatCat's gonna change

Okay fine so you think that 21 out of 25 for literature is not good enough of prove that I'm studying? I'm sorry I'm not a god and I'm even more sorry that I'm your daughter. I'm sorry I ain't a born genius who can do any work or exam question you throw to me. I'm sorry I'm not a teacher sucker-up and I instead piss teachers off. I'm sorry I'm such a horrible kid, a horrible daughter and such a irresponsible, no conscience, self mutilating and ugly person inside and out. You think I don't want to be perfect? You think I don't try?

Sorry but if 21/25 is damn good enough for me to think that I'm good at AT LEAST SOMETHING in my pathetic and miserable life, and if you're not satisfied about it and you're thinking I'm distracted and is disinterested in my studies then well TOO BAD! Go get yourself a born genius who's polite, respectful, pretty, studious, and all that BULL! GO AHEAD! Then you can just DUMP me and LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm not worth anyone's care and concern since I'm so imperfect. You can listen to my fucking english teacher for ALL I CARE because you know what? She hates me and think you're becoming like her. Okay since I'm SO useless in studying, I might as well drop out of school, end up as a toilet cleaner for the rest of my life with the lowest miserable amount of education so that the whole world can spit on me and disgrace me and humiliate me while you can just go and parade around with her oh-so-perfect daughter and boast about how smart she is! Then she can go marry a handsome rich man, become some fucking leading woman in singapore and she can have a FUCKING good life!

I don't care anymore. Go. Just go and listen to my teacher. She says I'm disinterested. She says i don't try. But have the thought of you ever listening to me telling you that she doesn't like me and that she's fucking bias ever crossed your mind? I don't think so. You obviously don't trust your own daughter do you? Rather trust some fucking bisexual that looks like she came from boot camp just because she has a bloody teacher's degree! So what do you want? You expect me to stoop down and lick the dirt off her shoes before she finally says something nice about me and pherhaps throw me a doggie treat at the same time? No way am I gonna do that. I may be a monster but I still have my dignity.

So what do you want me to do now? Apologise? Yeah okay, I'll apologise. I APOLOGISE FOR BEING A LOUSY PERSON AND I DESERVE TO BE SPAT ON, WHIPPED, ABDUCTED AND BRUTALLY MURDERED SLOWLY UNTIL I DIE FROM THE PAIN AND NOT OF THE BLOOD LOSS! Happy now? I think you are. I think you'd be so much more happier too.

So because of this, the FatCat's gonna change to your ways then. Okay. You know what? I'll AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH YOU and study! You like that? I think you would. Honestly. You want me tos tudy that much then FINE! I'll STUDY MY WHOLE LIFE! I'LL STUDY EVERYDAY! EVERY HOUR! I WILL ONLY GO OUT ON SATURDAYS [i don't care even if you forbid me to], I WON'T GO TO CHURCH BECAUSE I'M EXPECTED TO STUDY! I'LL ISOLATE MYSELF TO MY BOOKS! I'LL SCORE 100% UNTIL YOU'RE SATSIFIED! It really doesn't matter because at the end of it I'm gonna be hollow and empty with nothing but material logic in my head.Then I'll be there standing and laughing at you while they drag me to the mental institution of health where I'd spend my life cutting millions of cuts on myself. I think you'd be so happy wouldn't you? Well then. I'll do it. I'll do the last duty of being a good daughter that you've always dreamed off then. Good-by. have a fucking nice life.