This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Need a faster route to heaven? JOIN CHEERLEADING!

Gee, doesn't the title says it all?

Yes, I'm in cheerleading. Laugh all you want because I don't seem the type riiiight? Well I don't care. I've been in it for a few years randomly and this year's one is living hell. Even Euthanasia seems to be so tempting and appealing now. It's scary. My limbs feel like its jelly for one second and the next, guess what? You can't walk because its too painful. It's pure torture. Cheer is often thought to be a bimbo sport but honestly, carrying people thats 5/6 of your weight is not a joke ESPECIALLY if you're a girl and you're doing a GUY'S job. So I'm 55.5 and the girl is 42 so like... 55.5+42=99.7kg on your poor knees. AND they scream at you if you don't get it right and they make you do it over and over and over again and AGAIN until everything's perfect and even if you give your 110%, its still not enough for them.

Claws are coming out already baby if this is not gonna finish soon.
Or, i'd just lose my sanity.

It's really horrible la.... And the worst thing is that I feel that I'm kind of rejected there because:
1)I'm not flexible
2)I'm a lousy base
3)I'm weak [physically and mentally]
4)I'm not a extrovert
5)I can't get my moves right

It's a horrible feeling to get screamed at for the most minor mistakes and given the cold shoulder just because you're not "up to standards" and when other peeps do it wrongly, EVEN if its a major error, they just politely get reminded by the peers to do it right. What kind of shit attitude is this man? I'm damn f***ing frustrated la! The only people that i seem to actually have respect for is probably only Isabelle [sec 2 gal], Elizabeth [sec 4], Yiping, Celina, Alex,Vic,Jess,Glad, April,Pat and that girl whom I always forget her name. I have no absolute respect for beatrice or Christine and SOMETIMES Isabelle when she gets histerical. I don't know why but Christine and Beatrice seem to always be glaring at me all the time just because I ain't as good of a dancer as Vicky or as flexible as Alex or Pat. The worst is that she's always screaming and gets unhappy VERY EASILY and give unreasonable terms to stand by. That is NOT acceptable and appovable in the FatCat's point of view. But what's a cat to do?

Withstand it all of course.

Balding process: 3/4 complete. Almost there to become a bald persian. Yeeck.