A simple update
Yeahs..I'm back again! Been quite a while since my update. Lots of things been happening nowadays. I'll just update you on a short recap:
1. My dog, Cajun, died.
-I ran out of the house
-Got kinda drunk
-[You] ran down from Boon Lay to make sure I was okay
-... and [you] drank my Bicardi!
-[you], you know its bad for you right?
-But thanks anyways...
2. Tension in Cathecism Class.
-I was feeling really sore
-I skipped Cajun's cremation to go church and cathecism. I din wanna see it and I thought cat
would cheer me up.
-Who knows? Cat pissed me off.
-Boys were so bloody bloody bloody noisy.]
-Was on the verge of screaming at them.
-Luckily I didn't.
3.Band Concert.
-I went out with [you], steph and marian
-We went to watch Electra
-People were giving out roses in Orchard.
-I got one[its so pretty!]
-Went to Far East, took neo
-Went to KFC to eat dinner
-We were late for the concert which starts at 7.30
-There was a hilarious rush to get a taxi
-Thank god Jaz saved seats for us
-Band Concert went okay
-Suppose to follow Jaz and company to go and eat supper
-But it was too late and it was already around 9.30pm so i had to get back home
-[you] followed me and walked back with me to the mrt and to AMK mrt.
-Said goodbyes and something quite embarrassing happened -i will not state! lol!-
4.Study Session
-I had A maths CA on monday
-[you] thought me A maths on sunday and saturday
-On sat, I dragged [you] to church[wad an accomplishment! ^^] and went to dog run at Bishan
park
-[You] went back to my house and ate dinner there
-Ploughed through all the horrible maths
-Bought sketch book and started doing something
5.CNY [which is today]
-Had reunion dinner yesterday
-Food was fantastic. Obviously mom cooked
-Bryan and his family were there too
-Today, Nick, Bryan and family came over for lunch
-Dad's sister and her family joined us too
-Food was fantastic again
-Played computer
-Nick went home
-So here I am blogging again....
1. My dog, Cajun, died.
-I ran out of the house
-Got kinda drunk
-[You] ran down from Boon Lay to make sure I was okay
-... and [you] drank my Bicardi!
-[you], you know its bad for you right?
-But thanks anyways...
2. Tension in Cathecism Class.
-I was feeling really sore
-I skipped Cajun's cremation to go church and cathecism. I din wanna see it and I thought cat
would cheer me up.
-Who knows? Cat pissed me off.
-Boys were so bloody bloody bloody noisy.]
-Was on the verge of screaming at them.
-Luckily I didn't.
3.Band Concert.
-I went out with [you], steph and marian
-We went to watch Electra
-People were giving out roses in Orchard.
-I got one[its so pretty!]
-Went to Far East, took neo
-Went to KFC to eat dinner
-We were late for the concert which starts at 7.30
-There was a hilarious rush to get a taxi
-Thank god Jaz saved seats for us
-Band Concert went okay
-Suppose to follow Jaz and company to go and eat supper
-But it was too late and it was already around 9.30pm so i had to get back home
-[you] followed me and walked back with me to the mrt and to AMK mrt.
-Said goodbyes and something quite embarrassing happened -i will not state! lol!-
4.Study Session
-I had A maths CA on monday
-[you] thought me A maths on sunday and saturday
-On sat, I dragged [you] to church[wad an accomplishment! ^^] and went to dog run at Bishan
park
-[You] went back to my house and ate dinner there
-Ploughed through all the horrible maths
-Bought sketch book and started doing something
5.CNY [which is today]
-Had reunion dinner yesterday
-Food was fantastic. Obviously mom cooked
-Bryan and his family were there too
-Today, Nick, Bryan and family came over for lunch
-Dad's sister and her family joined us too
-Food was fantastic again
-Played computer
-Nick went home
-So here I am blogging again....

<< Home