This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Oh poo.

I'm sick again! Dammit. Two days of school gone. TWO!!! I'm so gonna be screwed when I go back... I'll be like totally blur.... hais.... I suck la. hahas! Nothing better to do than to sit around here and sweat like a pig whilse my classmates are suffering in school under barney's wrath. Bwahahaha! At least I don't have to bore my skull off today.... sigh.... confirm gonna get a scolding from my mother when she gets back. -clears throat- -mimicks mom's voice in a naggy high pitch voice: "you see la! Run about so much on saturday!!! In the morning run off to badminton then after that come back do project then after that you went jogging [okay I lied about this one. I actually was doing something else behind my mom's back X)] then after that come home already run off to movie! See! I told you! I told you! Always never listen! You don't have any limits at all! Now you miss one day's work of school! You know how much that is?!" yeahs... that was how it sounded yesterday night. Hooo boy is she gonna blow when she comes back today when she finds out I skipped YET ANOTHER DAY of school! hahaha!

Eep.

I'm bored!!!! There's nothing much to do except stone in front of the computer and wait for people to come online while I'm scolding my mind for being so damn lazy. I need to study but I'm so lazy. I take a look at the school textbook and I throw the thought out of the window. No way am I going to make barney happy. Hmph. I can't study at home anyways. And my dad won't let me run to library or KFC to study because I'm suppose to be sick = stay at home. Ya? Hoo boy I'm bored.

Damn barney.