This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Monday, January 17, 2005

Running away from the teacher monstrousity

Well I guess the waking up and running around in circles really did make me feel dizzy and nauseous which made my excuse to skip school. Whoohoo. No teacher monstrousity in my face today. If I see another one of them today, I think I might as well take up smoking and kill myself earlier. Waking up sucks. I get interrupted in my nice pleasant dream [or freaky nightmare] and I have to change into my stiff uniform that could even compete with a starched army one. I get up and stare at the mirror and see an ugly face staring back at me. Depressing enough?

Wait till you get to breakfast.

After tying up my stubborn hair that has a mind of its own, I plod down to breakfast only to realise I don't have any appetite. That's when I start rampaging and bombarding the fridge for anything edible. Overnight leftovers? Throw that aside. Chocolate? For breakfast?! Screw that. Uncooked soup? I got enough stomach aches already to make uranus dissolve. Cereal? Groan. Not AGAIN. Bread? Yeahs, thats if I want to end up sleeping in class like a log. Overloaded carbo makes you sleepy. So let's say screw breakfast. I get scolded by my dad for not eating breakfast. So, grudgingly, I have to force down one peice of bread that I dumbfoundedly flatten with my fingertips and try not to vomit later on in the car. This gets worse.

Packing my bag, I get out onto the porche and wear my take-me-to-the-trash-and-screw-me shoes which are too big for my feet and bulky which makes me trip over my own leg. Oh, the embarassment. I don't really have much of a choice do I? Its either take-me-to-the-trash-and-screw-me shoes or take-me-to-the-trash-and-screw-me shoes. Ugh.

So fine, I ram my feet into those horrendous shoes and open the gate which is so damn rusty that its so bloody difficult to open. After exhausting half of my strength, it FINALLY gives way and I plod grumpily to the car. Get in the car and guess what? I FORGOT TO REFILL MY WATER BOTTLE! And hey, the car's already moving. My options then are:

1. Jump out of the car and run back, having the 99.9% chance I'd get rammed over by another car and fly to seventh heaven and STILL not have my bottle refilled

2. Ignore it and just die of dehydration the whole day.

Not much of a choice again? Guess so. Okay, so i get to school, plod over to class, throw my oh-so-heavy bag down and pretend to freak out when I suddenly realise that I haven't done my homework. Oh, boohoo. So what? Screw homework. I borrow a copy from my friends and start copying like mad. Then, the school bell rings and its time to go for assembly. Oh, fuck assembly. I hate it. I never sing the national anthem anyway. Heck, I don't even stand up straight with two feet together [its not my fault assembly has this miraculous effect that suddenly makes my spine weak and my two feet like repelling magnets]. So, with a grumpy start of the day, I go to class.

Then, the teacher comes in [oh.. im so scared... eek.. ahhh..I'm so petrified] and makes my day living hell. Honestly, paying attention in class is as good as watching that purple monstrousity that has too much blubber, known as barney, who needs to take some Xando Slimming pills desperately before it stinks up the room, doing a strip tease to the horror of everyone. Boo. Boring. Switch off my channel and wait for the next period. Next! The only entertaining classes is English, Recess and Recess. That would be Barney doing a strip tease when a kid suddenly runs up with a matchstick and sets barney on fire. Now THATS what I call ENTERTAINMENT!

See how sucky school is? And you see how scary barney is now?

Screw the purple dinosaur.