Im back from Bali!
HURRAYY! Guess who's back... back again... MEMEME! Yes annoying and irriating me! Im tanner and blacker and my hairs all up in 93 small little braids! whoohoo! I feel like a nigress without a cap to shelter my head ^^;; Its a little or a lot harder to wash my hair.. especially with the beads at the end. Yup! They're white and blue too! SO IJ!!!! Anyway, enough of my yakking! Here's a quick update on what I did on my wonderful trip!
Day 1-
+I woke up at 6am. Did usual morning routine.
+We were off at 6.30am in a london taxi. Went to pasir ris to pick up my uncle
before proceeding to the airport.
+Was late at airport. Checked in. I bought a breakfast croissant at Burger King.
+Bryan, my cousin, bought a mushroom swiss. His sis, Stacy, ate nuggets.
+We both finished in less than 5 minutes. No kidding.
+[You] called. Had a quick chat.
+We checked in our bags. Went into the airport. I love the airport..
+Went craz-aye at a perfume shop. Bryan and I went around trying more than
10 samples of perfume. Those expensive ones.
+Sat in a squishy chair.
+Stopped over at Sakae Sushi joint. Bought sushi. Chomped that up.
+Dad was browsing at "hair paint" to paint his hair black at guardian.
+We went to our gate [the last gate]
+Went pass security.
+I made a quick call to [you]
+Mom filled up immigration forms.
+Mom wanted a quick call to office. She stole the free phone I was using.
+Phone could not call her office. I called [You] back. [You] were in your office.
+Boarded plane. Said a quick bye to [You] before i boarded.
+I sucked on a sweet. Plane took off at around 8-9?. My ears popped. I watched
Princess Dairies 2 on board.
+Plane landed right after my movie. Around 10-11? Ears popped again.
+Met the staff director, our guide for the whole trip ; Oka, and our Van driver.
+Went to hotel Nusa Dua Spa And Beach Resort.
+Checked in. Dumped our stuff in hotel.
+Went for a tour around the "city" which is damn small. Went to eat lunch.
+After lunch, went to supermarket and bought Mineral Water.
+Went back to hotel. Unpacked. Lazed around.
+Went for dinner. Had great food. Mom complained crab no meat. We got 10%
discount cause of that.
+Went back to hotel. Watched Spongebob. Got sleepy. Bathed and washed up.
+Slept with a lot of difficulty.
+Missed [You]
Day 2-
+Sun was up at 7. Bright. Packed stuff.
+Went for free american buffet breakfast.
+Shuttle came. Brought us to the harbour. We browsed at a shop.
+Mom checked in and we got ticks.
+Mom and aunt browsed shop. Bought beautiful cloth to wear at beach.
+Me and Jie Bernice and Bryan checked out sunglasses.
+My angel and devil had a tug of war whether to buy one.
+My angel won. I din buy it.
+Bryan acted gay as usual - monkeying around.
+Boarded cruise.
+Had a chat wif scuba diving guy on board. Had fun. Joked around.
+Drank my tea. Went to Sun deck. Sis made me put sunblock on my face.
+Sunblock too thick. I looked like Frosty the Snowman. I rubbed some off.
+Hair got tangled by being blown around too much. Took photo.
+Went down. Struggled to untangle hair. Got my cap. Put it on.
+Enjoyed the music from the live band on the 2nd lvl.
+Took photos. Cruise about to reach. Stared at ocean. Got my stuff. Changed.
+Struggled with my swimming costume. Put sunblock on myself. Helped others.
+We finally reached the Pontoon [ a floating platform permanently for sea recreation anchored to the bottom of the ocean]
+Put bags down. Put stuff in locker. Got lifejackets. Got goggles. Mom nagged.
+Me, Stacy, Aunty Sally [Bryan and stacy's mom] and mom went on banana boat.
+We got wet. We screamed. Mom cut her legs on the barnicles while coming off
+It bled. This medic treated it. Me, Stacy and Aunty Sally went to try the slide.
+It was slow. It slide into the ocean. I swallowed sea water. It was horrible.
+I swam back to pontoon. Went banana boat again wif Stacy and Sally.
+Meanwhile, dad, sis, Bryan and uncle bernard [sally's spouse] went scuba.
+Me, Stacy, Mom, Sally went snorkelling. I struggled. So did mom.
+Mom couldn't take it. She went back up the Pontoon. I got used to it.
+Stacy and me swam away from Sally. We followed the corals.
+Waves picked up. I swallowed sea water. I almost vomited. It was salty. It was so horrible. Like bleh.
+We spotted Uncle bernard 30 metres below. Followed him on top.
+Went too far out. Life guard was whistling like mad.
+Current picked up. We swam back to Pontoon. Jelly Fish Invasion.I got stung.
+Went to wash up. Lunch was served. Dad, sis, bernard and bryan were back.
+Ate lunch. bla bla.
+Jelly Fish horde were swept away by then.
+Me, Bernice, Stacy, Sally and Bryan went banana boat. Had fun.
+We went again but instead of Bernice, was Uncle Bernard.
+Went nuts. Guy turned the boat too sharp. Boat capcised. We screamed.
+I swallowed water. AGAIN! I almost vomited.
+Went to the surface of the water. We started laughing.
+Tried to go back up banana boat. I couldn't. I was stuck.
+I knew I shouldn't have eaten those mnms. Butt was too heavy. Im getting fat.
+After much struggling, got back up, went back to Pontoon.
+Went back to snorkelling from there. Swallowed a lot more seawater [dammit]
+Fed bread that mom stole from lunch to fish.Gawked at e many schools of em
+Was tired. Got outta the sea. Washed up.
+Went on a underwater viewing chamber submarine thing. Saw more fish.
+Went back on boat. I slept. Was soooo tired. Was evening by then.
+Was awaken by mom at port. Went back hotel. I slept in van. We bought kfc.
+Had dinner in Bryan,Stacy, Bernard and Sally's room. I din have appetite.
+Watched "As we are soldiers" on Star Movies. Went back my room.
+Had astma. Dad gave me the machine pump. I was ok and breathing.
+Tried desperately to sleep.
+Woke up later at 2am cursing at the darn mozzies. There were 6 in the room.
+Tossed and turned before finally sleeping.
+Missed [You].
OKAY I HAVENT DONE DAY 3,4,5. Cause its 11.58 pm now and my mom is on the verge of killing me. So, I gotta sleep. I'll update ya on 3,4,5 after i edit this post tomorrow. adios! ZzzZz
Day 1-
+I woke up at 6am. Did usual morning routine.
+We were off at 6.30am in a london taxi. Went to pasir ris to pick up my uncle
before proceeding to the airport.
+Was late at airport. Checked in. I bought a breakfast croissant at Burger King.
+Bryan, my cousin, bought a mushroom swiss. His sis, Stacy, ate nuggets.
+We both finished in less than 5 minutes. No kidding.
+[You] called. Had a quick chat.
+We checked in our bags. Went into the airport. I love the airport..
+Went craz-aye at a perfume shop. Bryan and I went around trying more than
10 samples of perfume. Those expensive ones.
+Sat in a squishy chair.
+Stopped over at Sakae Sushi joint. Bought sushi. Chomped that up.
+Dad was browsing at "hair paint" to paint his hair black at guardian.
+We went to our gate [the last gate]
+Went pass security.
+I made a quick call to [you]
+Mom filled up immigration forms.
+Mom wanted a quick call to office. She stole the free phone I was using.
+Phone could not call her office. I called [You] back. [You] were in your office.
+Boarded plane. Said a quick bye to [You] before i boarded.
+I sucked on a sweet. Plane took off at around 8-9?. My ears popped. I watched
Princess Dairies 2 on board.
+Plane landed right after my movie. Around 10-11? Ears popped again.
+Met the staff director, our guide for the whole trip ; Oka, and our Van driver.
+Went to hotel Nusa Dua Spa And Beach Resort.
+Checked in. Dumped our stuff in hotel.
+Went for a tour around the "city" which is damn small. Went to eat lunch.
+After lunch, went to supermarket and bought Mineral Water.
+Went back to hotel. Unpacked. Lazed around.
+Went for dinner. Had great food. Mom complained crab no meat. We got 10%
discount cause of that.
+Went back to hotel. Watched Spongebob. Got sleepy. Bathed and washed up.
+Slept with a lot of difficulty.
+Missed [You]
Day 2-
+Sun was up at 7. Bright. Packed stuff.
+Went for free american buffet breakfast.
+Shuttle came. Brought us to the harbour. We browsed at a shop.
+Mom checked in and we got ticks.
+Mom and aunt browsed shop. Bought beautiful cloth to wear at beach.
+Me and Jie Bernice and Bryan checked out sunglasses.
+My angel and devil had a tug of war whether to buy one.
+My angel won. I din buy it.
+Bryan acted gay as usual - monkeying around.
+Boarded cruise.
+Had a chat wif scuba diving guy on board. Had fun. Joked around.
+Drank my tea. Went to Sun deck. Sis made me put sunblock on my face.
+Sunblock too thick. I looked like Frosty the Snowman. I rubbed some off.
+Hair got tangled by being blown around too much. Took photo.
+Went down. Struggled to untangle hair. Got my cap. Put it on.
+Enjoyed the music from the live band on the 2nd lvl.
+Took photos. Cruise about to reach. Stared at ocean. Got my stuff. Changed.
+Struggled with my swimming costume. Put sunblock on myself. Helped others.
+We finally reached the Pontoon [ a floating platform permanently for sea recreation anchored to the bottom of the ocean]
+Put bags down. Put stuff in locker. Got lifejackets. Got goggles. Mom nagged.
+Me, Stacy, Aunty Sally [Bryan and stacy's mom] and mom went on banana boat.
+We got wet. We screamed. Mom cut her legs on the barnicles while coming off
+It bled. This medic treated it. Me, Stacy and Aunty Sally went to try the slide.
+It was slow. It slide into the ocean. I swallowed sea water. It was horrible.
+I swam back to pontoon. Went banana boat again wif Stacy and Sally.
+Meanwhile, dad, sis, Bryan and uncle bernard [sally's spouse] went scuba.
+Me, Stacy, Mom, Sally went snorkelling. I struggled. So did mom.
+Mom couldn't take it. She went back up the Pontoon. I got used to it.
+Stacy and me swam away from Sally. We followed the corals.
+Waves picked up. I swallowed sea water. I almost vomited. It was salty. It was so horrible. Like bleh.
+We spotted Uncle bernard 30 metres below. Followed him on top.
+Went too far out. Life guard was whistling like mad.
+Current picked up. We swam back to Pontoon. Jelly Fish Invasion.I got stung.
+Went to wash up. Lunch was served. Dad, sis, bernard and bryan were back.
+Ate lunch. bla bla.
+Jelly Fish horde were swept away by then.
+Me, Bernice, Stacy, Sally and Bryan went banana boat. Had fun.
+We went again but instead of Bernice, was Uncle Bernard.
+Went nuts. Guy turned the boat too sharp. Boat capcised. We screamed.
+I swallowed water. AGAIN! I almost vomited.
+Went to the surface of the water. We started laughing.
+Tried to go back up banana boat. I couldn't. I was stuck.
+I knew I shouldn't have eaten those mnms. Butt was too heavy. Im getting fat.
+After much struggling, got back up, went back to Pontoon.
+Went back to snorkelling from there. Swallowed a lot more seawater [dammit]
+Fed bread that mom stole from lunch to fish.Gawked at e many schools of em
+Was tired. Got outta the sea. Washed up.
+Went on a underwater viewing chamber submarine thing. Saw more fish.
+Went back on boat. I slept. Was soooo tired. Was evening by then.
+Was awaken by mom at port. Went back hotel. I slept in van. We bought kfc.
+Had dinner in Bryan,Stacy, Bernard and Sally's room. I din have appetite.
+Watched "As we are soldiers" on Star Movies. Went back my room.
+Had astma. Dad gave me the machine pump. I was ok and breathing.
+Tried desperately to sleep.
+Woke up later at 2am cursing at the darn mozzies. There were 6 in the room.
+Tossed and turned before finally sleeping.
+Missed [You].
OKAY I HAVENT DONE DAY 3,4,5. Cause its 11.58 pm now and my mom is on the verge of killing me. So, I gotta sleep. I'll update ya on 3,4,5 after i edit this post tomorrow. adios! ZzzZz

<< Home