** = Special Day!!! = **
Yoyo!!!!
Haven't been updating like a hell long time yeah... hehe. i got my results back liaox! Not too good unfortunately.. I'm such a letdown .___. I failed maths... yeah.. and i didn't do well for the others either. Oh well! Just hope i get into my desired combinations! *crosses fingers* leave the rest up to god!!!
Hmm.. one more very important thing to update: The world's Biggest Special Day of every month is 28th! Why? Hmm... thats up to you to find out. ^^ But a few of you might know why. Oh wells. To a very special person out there: Thanks for accompanying me yesterday! It was tiring running around and you're EZlink must be broke cause we were wandering aimlessly.. ahaha.... cause mine is ^^;; from a fresh top-up of $10 down to $6.90. sweet huh? hahas! Well.. ice skating was....cold. Haha! I was struggling. Its so much easier to blade. Its just the stopping and braking that i have troubles. hehe. I suck at blading. Thanks for the letter too! I'd reply ya soon and yeah, I owe u a treat! You paid for lunch hor. dun think i will forget ^^
Hey hey to EVERYONE OUT THERE!! anyone of you watch Pretear? its an anime and it ROCKS like hell lor! Its a MUST! Plus! For Fushigi Yuugi fans, there's a guy that looks a lot like Tamahome. But only cuter. Wahahahaaha! His name is Hayate!! (Pronounce: Hai-yat-teh) He rox! AND FOR ALL WHO DO WATCH IT, i got the name of the entrance song. hehehe. I know it so rocks! Its entitled "White Destiny"by "Ishida Youko"if you want to get it. I swear its nice lor! I've been blasting it for hours over and over and i just can't get enough!! arghh!!!! LOVE IT TO BITS AND PEICES AND MOLECULES AND ATOMS AND ALL THAT SCIENTIFIC SHIT!
Just a short note to all 2/7ers : Its been a great year studying with all of you. Though I may not get along with some of you because of some reason, I'll still miss all of you. Basically, the bottom line of all is: Without anyone in 2/7, be it the most irritating person or the loud person like Joyce, or the tweezer princess like May and the smart geniuses like Diana and Jac, it won't be 2/7. SO no matter how much i dislike anyone, we're still a class and will always be 2/7 of 2004 and 1/7 of 2003. I love all of you. A big thanks to our chairpeople Vic and Jac who did a wonderful job. Sorry for making all of you stress out so much when you could not get the class to cooperate or listen to you. I'm guilty of that sometimes. hahas. But we're human yeah? Watever it is, remember to keep in touch. Because the 2/7 spirit will stay on forever. Don't break it and keep it in you wherever you go because we're a class now and forever. Amen.
That's all for now. I'll stop here.
+Thinking of *you* every single moment of my life+ ((:
Everyone has a special place in each other's hearts.. you just have to seek it out, call for it, and treasure it for life because it would in turn, hold you there forever. -Copyright by Melissa Chua.
Haven't been updating like a hell long time yeah... hehe. i got my results back liaox! Not too good unfortunately.. I'm such a letdown .___. I failed maths... yeah.. and i didn't do well for the others either. Oh well! Just hope i get into my desired combinations! *crosses fingers* leave the rest up to god!!!
Hmm.. one more very important thing to update: The world's Biggest Special Day of every month is 28th! Why? Hmm... thats up to you to find out. ^^ But a few of you might know why. Oh wells. To a very special person out there: Thanks for accompanying me yesterday! It was tiring running around and you're EZlink must be broke cause we were wandering aimlessly.. ahaha.... cause mine is ^^;; from a fresh top-up of $10 down to $6.90. sweet huh? hahas! Well.. ice skating was....cold. Haha! I was struggling. Its so much easier to blade. Its just the stopping and braking that i have troubles. hehe. I suck at blading. Thanks for the letter too! I'd reply ya soon and yeah, I owe u a treat! You paid for lunch hor. dun think i will forget ^^
Hey hey to EVERYONE OUT THERE!! anyone of you watch Pretear? its an anime and it ROCKS like hell lor! Its a MUST! Plus! For Fushigi Yuugi fans, there's a guy that looks a lot like Tamahome. But only cuter. Wahahahaaha! His name is Hayate!! (Pronounce: Hai-yat-teh) He rox! AND FOR ALL WHO DO WATCH IT, i got the name of the entrance song. hehehe. I know it so rocks! Its entitled "White Destiny"by "Ishida Youko"if you want to get it. I swear its nice lor! I've been blasting it for hours over and over and i just can't get enough!! arghh!!!! LOVE IT TO BITS AND PEICES AND MOLECULES AND ATOMS AND ALL THAT SCIENTIFIC SHIT!
Just a short note to all 2/7ers : Its been a great year studying with all of you. Though I may not get along with some of you because of some reason, I'll still miss all of you. Basically, the bottom line of all is: Without anyone in 2/7, be it the most irritating person or the loud person like Joyce, or the tweezer princess like May and the smart geniuses like Diana and Jac, it won't be 2/7. SO no matter how much i dislike anyone, we're still a class and will always be 2/7 of 2004 and 1/7 of 2003. I love all of you. A big thanks to our chairpeople Vic and Jac who did a wonderful job. Sorry for making all of you stress out so much when you could not get the class to cooperate or listen to you. I'm guilty of that sometimes. hahas. But we're human yeah? Watever it is, remember to keep in touch. Because the 2/7 spirit will stay on forever. Don't break it and keep it in you wherever you go because we're a class now and forever. Amen.
That's all for now. I'll stop here.
+Thinking of *you* every single moment of my life+ ((:
Everyone has a special place in each other's hearts.. you just have to seek it out, call for it, and treasure it for life because it would in turn, hold you there forever. -Copyright by Melissa Chua.

<< Home