Whoopeedooo
hey hey whats up? Hehe. Bored to death today in class. Yah mrs wong as boring as usual. plus, secondary 3s when to the open army house!! arghhh!! I swear i wanted to kill every single one of them! If any of them flirted with anyone.. i'd kill them. And steph too. ^^;; Steph and me wanted to puncture a hole in the buses but sigh~~
Holidays are here!! (quote: Yeah" by Usher~) TIme to rest and enjoy life for a second to have a breather! Oh boy im bushed!! Oh yeah, i wrote a poem about love during class cause i was dead bored and i have to put it up if not steph would kill me. Literally. Then she'd be missing a sadistic partner and wun have a partner in crime anymore cause i'll be 6 feet underground!! hahahahahhahhaha! Wellz, here's ur friggin poem. And... for those who think i stole it from somewhere, guote this: Cry me a river. So go ahead and cry about it cause i don't care cause its MINE MINE MINE!!! and i created it and yeah, if u see it anywhere else, tell me so i can go up to that bugger, yell in his ear drums and slap him up, down, left, right and center! woot! hehe okok enough stalling, here's ur poem!'
I fell for you
The first time I met you,
I thought you were a fool -
A dumbass who was oh-so-not-cool
But I never in my life would guess,
I'd fall completely for you.'
You are the breathe in every sunshine,
The serenity in the rain,
The beating of each of my heartbeat,
And the comforter of all my pain.
I'm too lost in my love for you,
Its hard to believe and it can't be true,
But I sat down and thought it over,
And my heart answered my every question:
You are the smile on my face,
The breathe-taking wind that never fails to repeatedly sweep me away;
Day by day,
Come what may,
You're my eternal morning glow,
Which will forever rest in my heart,
And nothing would be able to set it apart.
I miss you like crazy everyday,
Regardless of what other people might say,
I'll love you forever;
Since the day...
I fell for you.
Holidays are here!! (quote: Yeah" by Usher~) TIme to rest and enjoy life for a second to have a breather! Oh boy im bushed!! Oh yeah, i wrote a poem about love during class cause i was dead bored and i have to put it up if not steph would kill me. Literally. Then she'd be missing a sadistic partner and wun have a partner in crime anymore cause i'll be 6 feet underground!! hahahahahhahhaha! Wellz, here's ur friggin poem. And... for those who think i stole it from somewhere, guote this: Cry me a river. So go ahead and cry about it cause i don't care cause its MINE MINE MINE!!! and i created it and yeah, if u see it anywhere else, tell me so i can go up to that bugger, yell in his ear drums and slap him up, down, left, right and center! woot! hehe okok enough stalling, here's ur poem!'
I fell for you
The first time I met you,
I thought you were a fool -
A dumbass who was oh-so-not-cool
But I never in my life would guess,
I'd fall completely for you.'
You are the breathe in every sunshine,
The serenity in the rain,
The beating of each of my heartbeat,
And the comforter of all my pain.
I'm too lost in my love for you,
Its hard to believe and it can't be true,
But I sat down and thought it over,
And my heart answered my every question:
You are the smile on my face,
The breathe-taking wind that never fails to repeatedly sweep me away;
Day by day,
Come what may,
You're my eternal morning glow,
Which will forever rest in my heart,
And nothing would be able to set it apart.
I miss you like crazy everyday,
Regardless of what other people might say,
I'll love you forever;
Since the day...
I fell for you.

<< Home