Wheee ACS S.U.C.K.S
Heyy!!!!
yay! Haven't been tagging! Haha sorry about that. Been very busy. SHit!!! Haven't done my art yet.. sheesh...art so dumb and stuuuuuuuuupid!!! arghhh so time consuming man.. time is money......
YIppee!! In the Rugby match between acs Barker and SJI, SJI won 13-10!! Muahahahaha Acs sucks Acs sucks!! lol! COngrats to all my bruddas from SJI (SJI is IJ's brother school so.. duh??)!!!! You guys were terrific!! haha i screamed my voice hoarse man.... ali also screamed but i could not hear her. hehe but she had a sore throat today and not me.. I wonder why oh why... haha ^^;;
MmmMmm St nicks won overall for track competition.. errr... thats all the sports that i know.Haha. Oh wellz, congrats to them too! haha! The funny thing is that MGS track practise so hard but they didn't make it to the finals.. I wonder why... *hint hint: they train at CCAB there's a lot of boys there* Haha no offense to MGS girls.. ^^;;
Nothing much more to update on. I tripped over my bag in front of the WHOLE CLASS when i went up to get my Geog paper today.. Omg it was so embarrassing!!! ^^;; I'm such a klutz. I got 15/25 it suks like hell la.. haha i guess i just suck at this! lol. Maths CA tomorrow.. *vomit* Hope i pass.. heh... Nothing much to update on.
Im gonna zhao liao! Cyazzz!!!
P.s: *ahemz* asked me out. muahahahahahhaa =^^;=
Lots of love, See you! Love yeahz!~ *hugx*
yay! Haven't been tagging! Haha sorry about that. Been very busy. SHit!!! Haven't done my art yet.. sheesh...art so dumb and stuuuuuuuuupid!!! arghhh so time consuming man.. time is money......
YIppee!! In the Rugby match between acs Barker and SJI, SJI won 13-10!! Muahahahaha Acs sucks Acs sucks!! lol! COngrats to all my bruddas from SJI (SJI is IJ's brother school so.. duh??)!!!! You guys were terrific!! haha i screamed my voice hoarse man.... ali also screamed but i could not hear her. hehe but she had a sore throat today and not me.. I wonder why oh why... haha ^^;;
MmmMmm St nicks won overall for track competition.. errr... thats all the sports that i know.Haha. Oh wellz, congrats to them too! haha! The funny thing is that MGS track practise so hard but they didn't make it to the finals.. I wonder why... *hint hint: they train at CCAB there's a lot of boys there* Haha no offense to MGS girls.. ^^;;
Nothing much more to update on. I tripped over my bag in front of the WHOLE CLASS when i went up to get my Geog paper today.. Omg it was so embarrassing!!! ^^;; I'm such a klutz. I got 15/25 it suks like hell la.. haha i guess i just suck at this! lol. Maths CA tomorrow.. *vomit* Hope i pass.. heh... Nothing much to update on.
Im gonna zhao liao! Cyazzz!!!
P.s: *ahemz* asked me out. muahahahahahhaa =^^;=
Lots of love, See you! Love yeahz!~ *hugx*

<< Home