The Irony Of life.
Okay... let's start with my favourite topic: DEATH.
Yeah yeah most people are afraid of dying but hey, we all have a devil on our left and an angel on our right. They tempt us and try to make us either
a) be good
b) be bad
and when we die, the angel and the devil would try to fight for our soul. Yeah. But that's not the point. How many people have actually wondered what happens after death? We go purgatory? We see St. Peter? Oh!! talking about st peter.. Bryan was telling me a joke today. It was hilarious. Hahahaha.. anyway:
3 women died and went to the gates of heaven. There, St Peter and his helper angel was waiting for them. The first lady went up to St Peter and said, "I've been an exremely good girl when I was alive. I've never had sex before and I was planning to only when I marry and be completely devoted to him and only him before I got smooshed into strawberry jam by a truck." St. Peter nodded and said, "Excellent. Angel, Give her the golden key". The next lady went up and said, "I've had sex before but only to my husband and I only had it for the sake of populating the earth and having a family. I have lied before but it was for a good cause." St.Peter nodded and replied, "Excellent! Angel, give her the silver key!" The last woman went up to St. Peter and said, "I've been the horniest bitch in the whole wide world! I've slept with 400 over men, all in different shapes and sizes! I lost my virginity ar 5 and I've lied over thousands of times!" St. Peter nodded and replied her, "Good. Angel, give her my ROOM KEY".
lol! I totally crapped up! hahahahaa ermm *ahem* anyway... we'd continue death after another day. I got to go eat now. =cheers=

<< Home