This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Heyz Im back after a long time of not updating!

darkblueeyes
Your eye color is dark blue. You rely on your logic
solely, and may have more mature interests than
many of your friends and family your age. You
can sometimes also be interverted and lonely
from a lack of understanding with people, and
can be rather frustrated with some types of
folke. Some may describe you as cold and
distant, and you are honest with how you feel
about things.

Hey!! have'nt been updating, nono. This is bad. Im so busy I don't even have time to go online!!! arghh! Nowadays I'm

1) arguing with my moma [its annoying]
2) arguing with my sister [cold war]
3) getting annoyed with Sharon Tan [geog teacher]
4) getting more annoyed with sharon tan [annoying geog teacher]
5) and most of the time blur and confused. [even if i am originally, yeah... but nvm]

baaaaaaaaaa Im trying to book court yesterday for badminton and yeah, the lady was so evil!! so kinda snapped at me when i couldn't hear her (not my fault! She mumbles!!!). Yeah.. exams coming and I'm studying myself silly. Its honestly annoying. Especially for the fact that I'm running out of money cause i eat lunch and dinner there almost everyday and its driving me nuts. haiz.. english exam was like.. pure horror.. i swear im gonna fail. Like, write a newspaper report on the terrorist attack? yeah I wrote one page then i realised that Í'm writing bullshit so i restarted. Same goes for the Long essay, i wrote two complete essays each for question three and 2. Cause i couldn't decide which one i liked. I obviously liked the question 2 one better but i dunno abt the examiners cause its like...yeah.. they'll mark it as "superficial". they got no taste. honestly. So i chose the question 3 script and my finger is swollen. damn. Well, nothing much to say now except that friendster just bummed out on me. (argh curse you!!!! -glare-). sorry Im not in a very good mood. hahas.

-love yaz-