This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

5 guys and 2 gals = PURE HAVOC

heya! exams are coming and I'm stressed outta my head. Actually, I'm so annoyed that er... im gonna die soon if someone does not save me =.=" STRESS OVERLOAD! WAHAHAHAH! luckily! I got a way of destressing now! Enter the 5 guys and 2 gals. It all started like this.... I was on my way to my cousin's house (as usual), when his annoying sister saw me and shouted out for the whole bishan to hear, "MELISSA JIE JIE!!!!" and yeah, my natural reaction? Run. Right. So i walked past, trying to avoid her. Okay, maybe not walk. I ran and hide behind the walls of the block. Her being dumb as usual, ran past me so i ran down the stone steps and she saw me and chased me till i gave up (hey the school bag was bloody heavy and im sick!) . Then she introduced me to 2 peeps. Okay, so the tall 1.77m guy who looks A SPLITTING IMAGE of Matthias Chia (only much much much cuter and he has no visible moustache and a little bigger in frame) and was wearing a white shirt is called Timothy Low. Yup and the other scrony little guy with geeky glasses is uhh... i call him PMS la. Mainly because, he gets angry so easily and he keeps hitting the shuttlecock and the soccer ball out of the court, causing someone to run down the damn slope and up again just to get it back =.=" (cough* IDIOT! *cough*) haha i din say anything ^^

Then suddenly, wham! here comes andy with a flying soccer ball, almost hitting me and making me jump in shock. Okay, now enter Andy! a 1.7 dude with spectacles and baggy shirt and baggy pants, ALWAYS wears a cap, ALWAYS with a soccer ball and pretty much a cool dude. He's good in soccer too. He's so good its scary. YOU KNOW HE KICKED THE BALL AND IT BOUNCED ON THE 12TH STORY WINDOW/!? AND WE'RE LIKE, ON THE GROUND FLOOR/!?!? hahas excuse me for my emotional outburst because I've not seen anything go that high before. Honestly, I'm impressed. Hehe. Then the guys dropped the badminton stuff and went on to play soccer. Gee i just sat on the rock wall and watched. They play so scary. Like gonna kill each other like that. Pretty amusing though cause tim and andy totally own the geeky guy ^^

ANYWAY! ball flies towards the edge of the slope and we all shout out, "no!!!!!" when bham! Ball gets kicked back, narrowingly missin my poor face and smashing into the rock wall behind =.=" gawd that really almost killed me. Then enters this p5 guy who's SUPER CHIO BU and he's tim's brother. He's short, but pretty cute. Ahhh i wanna pinch his cheeeks!!!!! so boy boy!!!!! *ahem* anyway, hahas ! His kicks are damn xiong ^^;; I'd advise you to stay far far far away but he's a nice dude.

Then yada yada, guys do what guys do and they continue to play. Then i dunno, they dropped soccer and started playing badminton. Then this other dude comes in. he's short, scrony but hell, he's somehow cool! He's p5 (i think) but i dunno him very well. He comes in, loaded with rackets(and damn are his rackets good!) and he starts playing. Hahas he seems different from the rest, in a nice and sweet way. HE"S ALSO SO CUTE LIKE LIL TIMMY"S BRO!!! I WANNA PINCH HIS CHEEKS!!! anyways, he rox la. SoOoOOo, he plays badminton pretty well and then, in comes this girl called Little Red Riding Hood. She wears a long red dress and has a small frame, small face, long straight black hair, small eyes and an excellent pout. She addresses Tim as "uncle" and she's p3. its quite funny really cause she keeps whining to Tim like he's her older brother. AWWWW SO SWEEEEET!!! And when she's annoyed with him, she'd just bully him [e.g: stamp on his foot hard with her clogs. SOmetimes i pity that guy but yeah..ITS FUN! WAHAHAHA! I'm sorry but with friends like me, who needs sadists ^^] well anyway, she seems quite cold to the rest except for poor tim who's getting harrassed but after a while, she opened up and she's SUCH A SWEET GIRL! I should bully tim with her next time! wahahaha!! cause im older!!!! HEHEHHE! oh yeah! I failed to mention! Andy is 14, balestier Hill secondary and Timmy is 13, i dunno wad mixed school. well anyway, i had great fun and im gonan go back there everyday to see them. Sometimes its more crowded but at times its just us 5 guys and 3 gals{count my cousin}. I love all of them to bits and peices and molecules!!! ALL SO CUUUTE!!!! like small boy boy liddat ^^

HAHAS! well, this is to andy, tim, PMS dude, lil red riding hood, cool guy with badminton rackets and tim's bro : THANKS A LOT! I LOVE YALL! you guys really brighten my life ^^ U should have seen how stressed i was before this. I honestly have lots to thank you! You've done a miracle in a day that's changed my life ^^

And yeah, PMS guy doesn't know what Pms means so i told him its PRETTY MACHO AND
SEXY! wahahahahha ! I'm such a sucker but nvm ^^ [created by me and that timmy chio bu! XD he hates it when i call him chio bu]

heys g2g now! CHillin out~ :))