Im a freak..
I have lost the courage to do anything, i'm such a loser, a coward. I don't know how to think for others, all i think about is me, myself and i. I'm selfish, the biggest green-eyed monster you guys could have ever met. I am childish, not understanding, i don't know how to respect people. I loves to embarrass my friends in front of a bunch of strangers. I am a total bad person. I don't have any good points, everyone hates me. Everyone wanna stay away from me. No one wanna be my best friend, coz i sucks, my personality sucks, my character sucks. The only thing i know is to play. I don't know how to study, thus no one wanna study with me. Coz i might just make someone fail under my hands. MUAHAHAHAHA! I am so evil, that everyone treats me as an invisible, a nobody, everyone thinks i am cold-blooded. YAY! I am so happy to achieve this image in so many people's mind. Thats makes no one wanna stick with me. Everyone see me as a backup. Anyway, guys, if you're feeling lonely, find me. =) Call me by 999. I'm not funny though, i would insult you as much as i want to, I have childish thinking, i get jealous over the slightest thing you do just because you're my friend. I don't know the art of being understanding, i scold on whatever things you said. I abandoned you right from the start. This all makes me deserved to lose a best friend. HAHAHAHAHA! I should be punished. God damned me, may the lightning struck me, may i die soon. I'm so horrible beyond words that no one can or wants to be with me. I plauge this perfect little world with all sorts of evil and sadness. I"m the scum of the universe. I should be damned. But i wonder why i havent. Guess I'm just waiting. For those who know me, I'm a horrible friend. For those who don't, Don't even think of getting to know me. You'll regret it cause I'm the biggest ass in the world. I will laugh at your acheivements, ignore your joy , make fun of your pain and totally neglect you when you're oh-so-tearful-and-need-someone-to-cry-on. So just leave me alone cause I'm made to be antisocial.

<< Home