Weeee update on bbq!
Yayyy sunday was a fun barbeque man....thanks to josh, ali, greg and co!!!! waaaa sorry i was sick yeahs? Couldn't buy the food with yall.. hmmm this week and the previous one has been fun. I've stayed over at both my cousin's houses and i've burned a new nice cd of my favourite compilations! waaaaaa!!! Breathing by Yellowcard anyone? hehe. Lots of commotion also happening in my cousin's house... YES! My flirtatious cousin who think she's Pre-Madonna and Femme Fatale has done it YET AGAIN! Lemme summarise it quickly okie? Lets make it in point form!! Summary!!!
- My cousin likes one of the guys I play football with
- That guy { I name him A } dun noe that until someone told him and yeah..
- Next thing i know, her mom finds love messages in her phone{I'll name my flirt cousin B okie?} from A. Which she, obviously replied. QUote from one A sent: "I love you so much i wanna hug you right now" I KNOW! LOVE MESSAGES!!! A's got baaaaaad taste.
- Then, this big whoo-ha happens and my cousins and B's brother and family goes bonkers and hold a full-scale integrogation on A. I tell you, if u gave them SMGs, they'd be hunting A down. Almost Literally. Its a cruel world.
- Then B's brother uses my account on Gunbound to integrogate A and make A admit what has A done and demands an explanation
- Eventually, they bicker like small little kids and yeah, A admits his sister did it and not him. But B's brother dun believe.
- Bla bla.. lots of whoo-ha till my other cousin wanted to take a chopper { I swear one da i'd take a broom and knock him out. He's too rash. He's stabbed someone in school before just because he was pissed -.-" oh yeaaa. and he's SEC 2!!! }
- And the drama continues... how cliche.. ^^
- And just recently another friend who knows A and knows me and britney spears-wanna-be-cousin [B] very well told me that it really is A's sister who sent those messages using A's phone when A wasn't looking. I dunno wad to think now. Bleh.
- And the whoo-ha continues...
Yeah, my whole family is nuts. Even me. But i think im the most sane of all. Or maybe insane. It depends how you look at it. We're a bunch of weeeeirddddoooossss...
ZzZzZ I gotta go. I'll update on the bbq on my next update. Bye! ++Miss yaz++
p.s: I saw Panlingling in a jewelry store that me and my mom were in with her husband and kid, and she's so skiinnyyy in real life!!! Pretty too! Cameras make people look fatter =.="

<< Home