arghhhh attack of the airhead stacy!
Oh god I want to kill someone called Stacy! She HUMPED my soft toy bear and my dolphin. Oh GOD! Why do I have such a disgusting p5 cousin? Why? WHY?! someone tell me!!!! I demand an explanation for this! And she's A GIRL DAMMIT! A GIRL! Oh god I'm going to lose my sanity soon! I have a bisexual cousin! who's p5!!! You know what she does??? SHE GRABS PEOPLE'S BOOBS AND SUCKS ON IT! YES! and she smacked and grabbd my butt before and she her just desserts -recalls for a second- heh heh heh... I chased her around with a pen knife! BWAHAHAHA! but that's besides the point... Yeah... and did i tell you? SHE WATCHES BRITNEY SPEARS PORNO! She's only p5 and she's some horny bitch! I mean... whats so entertaining about nude britney spears running around and jiggling her boobs and... i shan't go into description... OH YEAH! AND SHE STARES AT HER BOOBS AND BUTT IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR EVERYDAY! SHE CAN'T WAIT TO GROW THEM! OH GOD! And she peers under people's skirts in public... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! I'd rather have a gay cousin -sniff- one more thing... she loves making noises like those animals in sex. Its bloody disgusting if you ask me. I need a asylum now. Desperately. Please.

<< Home