Recap of current events
hey! Long time no update. Kays. Got lots to say.
Valentine's Day rocks. I was sick but I still sneaked out [whoohoo I rock]
Lost my first kiss before camp. [uh huh]
Camp was damn fun! Here's a recap:
1st day: We arrived at costa sands. No we did not sleep in a chalet. we slept in tents OUTSIDE
the chalet while teachers slept in the chalet. Depressing? VERY!
Played initiative games. We kicked ass. Our class won the trolley thing. yeahs.
HAD LUNCH! [omg food never tasted so good]
Rained. Did a little rain dance. Got soaking wet.
Set up the tents [it was awful]
Found out my mens just came. Riiiiiiight.
Did ropes course [jaz and I rock. We made it up in the fasted time and we even did
a chicken dance on top. yea. stop laughing already.]
HAD DINNER! [I love rice]
Got through the mad crowd and bathed in 5 min.
Stole sausage buns to eat in tent. Stole about 10 with Jo and Ting.
Went out for a stroll with them, all of us ate about 2 buns. Four left.
Slept.
2nd day: Woke up. [I'm starting to love my tents]
Woke up the rest of my tent mates [Shalini, Ting and Joanne yall rock]
Washed up and changed
Got through the day without dying at morning run
Went dragon boating. Fell asleep on the way there.
My group won all the nerds. We were way ahead in the race. [I jumped into the river!]
HAD LUNCH! [I love my momma]
Had rafting [I slacked with KB on the tumbler. Stoned there.]
Stoned and tidied tent. Went over to Jaz's tent to chat while others went for the rope
course as they didn't manage to get a chance previously. Ate 2 buns. 2 left.
HAD DINNER! [I love my dada]
Had campfire [fun ya?]
Bathed and got scolded by Dennis.
Slept like a log. [everyone slept first. I went to the tent and they were asleep. haa]
3rd day: Woke up a bit late. Woke up the rest.
Too late to run to toilet to brush teeth. We did it outside our tents using our water in
our waterbottles. It was crazy but fun. Ate the remaining buns. None left. Sad. It was
really yummy.
Survived Morning Run.
OMG BREAKFAST WAS SO GOOD! [NASI LEMAK!]
Break camp [sniff I miss my tent]
Had inter-class circuit relay games
Went back home all lobster-ish and burned.
Sunburns hurt the Fat Cat.
And the Fat Cat had to go for her cousin Chevelle's wedding reception after.
Fat Cat feels fat after eating so much.
Sigh.
Valentine's Day rocks. I was sick but I still sneaked out [whoohoo I rock]
Lost my first kiss before camp. [uh huh]
Camp was damn fun! Here's a recap:
1st day: We arrived at costa sands. No we did not sleep in a chalet. we slept in tents OUTSIDE
the chalet while teachers slept in the chalet. Depressing? VERY!
Played initiative games. We kicked ass. Our class won the trolley thing. yeahs.
HAD LUNCH! [omg food never tasted so good]
Rained. Did a little rain dance. Got soaking wet.
Set up the tents [it was awful]
Found out my mens just came. Riiiiiiight.
Did ropes course [jaz and I rock. We made it up in the fasted time and we even did
a chicken dance on top. yea. stop laughing already.]
HAD DINNER! [I love rice]
Got through the mad crowd and bathed in 5 min.
Stole sausage buns to eat in tent. Stole about 10 with Jo and Ting.
Went out for a stroll with them, all of us ate about 2 buns. Four left.
Slept.
2nd day: Woke up. [I'm starting to love my tents]
Woke up the rest of my tent mates [Shalini, Ting and Joanne yall rock]
Washed up and changed
Got through the day without dying at morning run
Went dragon boating. Fell asleep on the way there.
My group won all the nerds. We were way ahead in the race. [I jumped into the river!]
HAD LUNCH! [I love my momma]
Had rafting [I slacked with KB on the tumbler. Stoned there.]
Stoned and tidied tent. Went over to Jaz's tent to chat while others went for the rope
course as they didn't manage to get a chance previously. Ate 2 buns. 2 left.
HAD DINNER! [I love my dada]
Had campfire [fun ya?]
Bathed and got scolded by Dennis.
Slept like a log. [everyone slept first. I went to the tent and they were asleep. haa]
3rd day: Woke up a bit late. Woke up the rest.
Too late to run to toilet to brush teeth. We did it outside our tents using our water in
our waterbottles. It was crazy but fun. Ate the remaining buns. None left. Sad. It was
really yummy.
Survived Morning Run.
OMG BREAKFAST WAS SO GOOD! [NASI LEMAK!]
Break camp [sniff I miss my tent]
Had inter-class circuit relay games
Went back home all lobster-ish and burned.
Sunburns hurt the Fat Cat.
And the Fat Cat had to go for her cousin Chevelle's wedding reception after.
Fat Cat feels fat after eating so much.
Sigh.

<< Home