FatCat's nine lives has been cut short to one!
Yeah I think I'm dying. I've had a continuous fever for two days and a recent blood test this morning (which really hurt) shows that my blood palettes are less than half of the amount of what I'm supposed to have. Yeah so I suspect its dengue... SO like ya... I think I'm really gonna die for real this time.
The last year's experience of dengue was bad enough to leave me traumatised.... so like yeah... that's another of my nine lives gone.. sob... Haiz.. Depends on tomorrow's blood test results than we will seee... If its dengue then I would be rushed to hospital where they would attach me to that evil drip again (nuuuuuuuuuuu and I thought i got away from it for good!) sigh.. it depends la folks... for the moment I'm kinda hoping its not cause it'd ruin my june plans. but the funny thing is, I kinda miss the hospital cause they have DISCOVERY CHANNEL(heh the good rocks too) and I'm actually looking forward to getting admitted for some weird psychotic reason.
I think i'm going mad -.- I'm starting to feel an adrenalin rush whenever my daddy draws blood from me. It's so fun to feel the pain.... It's weird. I think I'm going mad. I have a phobia for needles and yet while I'm shivering in my paws I'm feeling ectasy to go ahead with the blood test. Maybe its the sight of my own blood that amazes me. I don't know. I get amazed by everything.Wait.
This is just soooooo wrong.
.
.
.
.
.
WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!
I need a shrink.. I'm sure its not a hairball or anything( Inner voice: Hairballs don't clog up brains you baka) ... I KNEW THAT!!! So anyway.. for now this will be my last post. I'd blog if its dengue and if I gotta go to hospital as soon as I know.. but for now... it stays like this people...
The last year's experience of dengue was bad enough to leave me traumatised.... so like yeah... that's another of my nine lives gone.. sob... Haiz.. Depends on tomorrow's blood test results than we will seee... If its dengue then I would be rushed to hospital where they would attach me to that evil drip again (nuuuuuuuuuuu and I thought i got away from it for good!) sigh.. it depends la folks... for the moment I'm kinda hoping its not cause it'd ruin my june plans. but the funny thing is, I kinda miss the hospital cause they have DISCOVERY CHANNEL(heh the good rocks too) and I'm actually looking forward to getting admitted for some weird psychotic reason.
I think i'm going mad -.- I'm starting to feel an adrenalin rush whenever my daddy draws blood from me. It's so fun to feel the pain.... It's weird. I think I'm going mad. I have a phobia for needles and yet while I'm shivering in my paws I'm feeling ectasy to go ahead with the blood test. Maybe its the sight of my own blood that amazes me. I don't know. I get amazed by everything.Wait.
This is just soooooo wrong.
.
.
.
.
.
WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!
I need a shrink.. I'm sure its not a hairball or anything( Inner voice: Hairballs don't clog up brains you baka) ... I KNEW THAT!!! So anyway.. for now this will be my last post. I'd blog if its dengue and if I gotta go to hospital as soon as I know.. but for now... it stays like this people...

<< Home