This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Look into my crystal ball : tell me what you see

So the FatCat has a new name now- Evangeline. Missy Roxanne is no more because Evangeline is soooo much cooler and anime-ted. Oh and I watched "The maid". Good show. Freaky shit. Go watch.

Anyway down to serious stuff.

FatCat's pre-engaged!! Wanna know details? ^^ here's all of them!
If everything goes according to plan and the SkinnyBoy sticks with me until I'm 21,

1. We're gonna get secretly engaged without our parents knowing
2.Then we'll break the news a year later and get officially married
3.Probably have 2 or 3 kids (i'm more in favour of 2)
4.Grow old together
5.Retire and tour the world.

No, my friend, I'm not high on booze, nor is this realistic nor unrealistic. Its believable and unbelievable, babes. So for the moment, just stay in the flow and we'll see what goes by but for the moment, I LOVE THE SKINNYBOY!!!!