FatCat is very evil
Okay its physics lesson again! Oh my god do I love MR LIM!!! he brings us here so much!!! Aaaaa love him love him love him!!!! Hahaha!!! So anyway, I'm here on msn web messenger and launchcast, listening to numb/encore. yeah its a slacky life during physics. yeah cause my teacher rooockkkssss... (so unlike Jac Yip -ahem!-) so anyway, Marian was like begging me to lend me my worksheet so she can copy but the fatcat emerged and gave her a fat no because its not fair if I did all the work and she can surf whatever she want and just copy at the end. Gave the same evil treatment to Nicole D.S aka Turkey. And now she's snappy to me. Shall cook her up for Thanksgiving. I wonder if its coming.
"Shut up people!" Joanna shouts when the turkey screams because someone's chair broke.
Christ did that poor person gain that much weight in such a small time?!
Thank god its not me.
The FatCat feels that she is putting on more weight. Oh wait!!!!! There's another FatCat in my school you know? My discipline mistress! She's really a cha Shao Pao with extra stuffing man! If i push her down the hill she'd just roll roll roll!! So fun!!!! But she's nice man. She's super funny and funky. And for some reason, she remembers my second sister. Maybe they had a conspiracy before. Or maybe... nvm I must stop being paranoiya of the people I meet. Haha.
I'm so bored I'm msn-ing the person next to me. BAKA SKINNYBOY WHY U NOT ONLINE!!! SNIFF...
"Shut up people!" Joanna shouts when the turkey screams because someone's chair broke.
Christ did that poor person gain that much weight in such a small time?!
Thank god its not me.
The FatCat feels that she is putting on more weight. Oh wait!!!!! There's another FatCat in my school you know? My discipline mistress! She's really a cha Shao Pao with extra stuffing man! If i push her down the hill she'd just roll roll roll!! So fun!!!! But she's nice man. She's super funny and funky. And for some reason, she remembers my second sister. Maybe they had a conspiracy before. Or maybe... nvm I must stop being paranoiya of the people I meet. Haha.
I'm so bored I'm msn-ing the person next to me. BAKA SKINNYBOY WHY U NOT ONLINE!!! SNIFF...

<< Home