The show is over ladies and gentlemen
So the FatCat's been busy with some prop work in the Whizz Musical. I am not the prop girl. I am THE prop LADY. SO I beg your pardon if you start calling me "girl ah move this prop for me". Exa-cuseee meee! It's not "girl ah" and its "please your oh-so-royal highness" and not a command. If you want a command I'd shove a baton up your ass and we'd talk about command after that.
Anyways, I LOVE the other prop people. I call them the prop babies. There are all 9 of us and I'm particularly fond of one called Jasmine Chio. She's crazy like me. We created havoc and hell unleashed. For one, the 9 of us all suffocated under the smothering heat of the afternoon sun on the first day so on the morning of the second day when me and Jasmine snuck away from the briefing of the BIG-AND-EVIL director Zoul, we bugged this big malay guy who was one of the staff of the victorian theatre to save us from the heat. Obviously, he did. And the room's air con was FINALLY functioning. The second thing we did was we bought maggi mee because the food really really SUCKED! Well okay, it wasn't THAT bad but it was pretty bad so for dinner, we invented "LEMAK PORRIDGE" by dumping our oily Nasi Lemak into our leftover maggi mee soup after eating the noodles - peanuts and all. GOD it tastes HEAVENLY. Then after that, we poured the rest away in the sink. Not very bright. The sink got clogged. Ha. Stupidity on our part. Honestly. Anyway, we went to look for that big malay guy again and he UNCLOGGED IT FOR US! BWAHAHHAHA! But er... that was way later after me and jasmine picked up our empty maggi bowls from the dustbin and started dishing water out of the sink and pouring it into the toilet bowl... it was disgusting believe me. Parents advisory people. The mess that clogged the sink will cause trauma and kids shouldnt see it. It's THAT bad. Anyway from that day onwards we called that malay guy our shifu and was following him around. HEHEHE. We even gave him a bouquet of flowers at the end of the whole thing (made personally by me and jasmine because he helps us skip morning briefing and we end up sitting in the basement and drinking milo AHAHAHAHA)
Oh yeah we made friends with the technician uncles too. Oh for the record:
I LOVE UNCLE TIANG!!!
okay I don't know why that came out. I simply love that meek old man. Oh yeahs, we made friends with the security guard too. He asked me and jasmine out. He's such an ass man. haha but he very funny. he's 33, married, and he still goes clubbing. Oh gosh. What a funky dude. He said he'd treat me and jasmine out for a movie one day but I'm not going even though all 3 of us exchanged contacts. After all, he's an adult and me, I'm a cat. He's malay too. And fat. And everybody knows the FatCat has a thing against fat people except for myself and TheSkank because we have an excuse to be fat. heh. And that excuse is... I'm special XD
And I LOVE my stage lady. She.IS.So.NICE. She bought doritos and chocolates of toberlone and hershey's kisses and all the wonders of the world for us and she said we could eat anything we wanted and if we finished, just tell her and she'd buy some more for us. She Is so Sweet. I think i put on 2kg or more eating all the chocolate =) Which is bad. Of course. But she's still so sweet. Damn her for tempting me ^^ Well but she's so damn scary when she screams. I swear the floor shivers and the birds stop chirping. Because they're dead. Heart attack. I bet my fur falls off too. She's really particular about how we move props and we must always 'HUSTLE GIRLS!!!' yeahs. But she's nice. SHe's warm and huggible and she's downright hot and sexy man! All the clothes she wears reveals cleavage and like WHAO! No wonder the mike guy at the control room can never get the mikes right. Heh. I mean, he DOES after all get the top view from the top of the auditorium in the little box. She is so hot. But she loves us because she always hugs us and put her arm around our shoulder when she talks. She's so nice. Omg how many times have I said she's so nice because she's just so goddamn NICE! Guys, she is a DEFINATELY your type of sassy girl. SHe gave us flowers too at the end of the whole thing. She uses her money to buy that and the chocs.
But I'm so sad. I miss the props room we slack in, the group hugs we all have with our stage lady called Carmen and I miss the show. I miss the props and I miss crapping about. I miss the roses we get at the end of the show.
It has been a great experience but we must close that chapter as we close the curtains of the grand stage as the audience clap and do the routine calls for an encore curtain call, we learn not to wish back something already lost because life goes on but for everything the Kiwanis Club has done to help us produce that musical, we thank you.
And the speaker spoke:
"Ladies and gentlemen the show is over. have a nice day and piss off"
Anyways, I LOVE the other prop people. I call them the prop babies. There are all 9 of us and I'm particularly fond of one called Jasmine Chio. She's crazy like me. We created havoc and hell unleashed. For one, the 9 of us all suffocated under the smothering heat of the afternoon sun on the first day so on the morning of the second day when me and Jasmine snuck away from the briefing of the BIG-AND-EVIL director Zoul, we bugged this big malay guy who was one of the staff of the victorian theatre to save us from the heat. Obviously, he did. And the room's air con was FINALLY functioning. The second thing we did was we bought maggi mee because the food really really SUCKED! Well okay, it wasn't THAT bad but it was pretty bad so for dinner, we invented "LEMAK PORRIDGE" by dumping our oily Nasi Lemak into our leftover maggi mee soup after eating the noodles - peanuts and all. GOD it tastes HEAVENLY. Then after that, we poured the rest away in the sink. Not very bright. The sink got clogged. Ha. Stupidity on our part. Honestly. Anyway, we went to look for that big malay guy again and he UNCLOGGED IT FOR US! BWAHAHHAHA! But er... that was way later after me and jasmine picked up our empty maggi bowls from the dustbin and started dishing water out of the sink and pouring it into the toilet bowl... it was disgusting believe me. Parents advisory people. The mess that clogged the sink will cause trauma and kids shouldnt see it. It's THAT bad. Anyway from that day onwards we called that malay guy our shifu and was following him around. HEHEHE. We even gave him a bouquet of flowers at the end of the whole thing (made personally by me and jasmine because he helps us skip morning briefing and we end up sitting in the basement and drinking milo AHAHAHAHA)
Oh yeah we made friends with the technician uncles too. Oh for the record:
I LOVE UNCLE TIANG!!!
okay I don't know why that came out. I simply love that meek old man. Oh yeahs, we made friends with the security guard too. He asked me and jasmine out. He's such an ass man. haha but he very funny. he's 33, married, and he still goes clubbing. Oh gosh. What a funky dude. He said he'd treat me and jasmine out for a movie one day but I'm not going even though all 3 of us exchanged contacts. After all, he's an adult and me, I'm a cat. He's malay too. And fat. And everybody knows the FatCat has a thing against fat people except for myself and TheSkank because we have an excuse to be fat. heh. And that excuse is... I'm special XD
And I LOVE my stage lady. She.IS.So.NICE. She bought doritos and chocolates of toberlone and hershey's kisses and all the wonders of the world for us and she said we could eat anything we wanted and if we finished, just tell her and she'd buy some more for us. She Is so Sweet. I think i put on 2kg or more eating all the chocolate =) Which is bad. Of course. But she's still so sweet. Damn her for tempting me ^^ Well but she's so damn scary when she screams. I swear the floor shivers and the birds stop chirping. Because they're dead. Heart attack. I bet my fur falls off too. She's really particular about how we move props and we must always 'HUSTLE GIRLS!!!' yeahs. But she's nice. SHe's warm and huggible and she's downright hot and sexy man! All the clothes she wears reveals cleavage and like WHAO! No wonder the mike guy at the control room can never get the mikes right. Heh. I mean, he DOES after all get the top view from the top of the auditorium in the little box. She is so hot. But she loves us because she always hugs us and put her arm around our shoulder when she talks. She's so nice. Omg how many times have I said she's so nice because she's just so goddamn NICE! Guys, she is a DEFINATELY your type of sassy girl. SHe gave us flowers too at the end of the whole thing. She uses her money to buy that and the chocs.
But I'm so sad. I miss the props room we slack in, the group hugs we all have with our stage lady called Carmen and I miss the show. I miss the props and I miss crapping about. I miss the roses we get at the end of the show.
It has been a great experience but we must close that chapter as we close the curtains of the grand stage as the audience clap and do the routine calls for an encore curtain call, we learn not to wish back something already lost because life goes on but for everything the Kiwanis Club has done to help us produce that musical, we thank you.
And the speaker spoke:
"Ladies and gentlemen the show is over. have a nice day and piss off"

<< Home