Eep. The attack of the facial lady!
My eyebrows! They're almost gone! Honest! When I stepped out of that shop I looked into my reflection and nearly fainted. Man.. the weight on my body was too hard to handle.. or maybe it was just my bag but it doesnt matter. I now almost eyebrow-less! Well at least I got my new "look" for Chinese New year .. though that really was not what i have in mind =/
Ohoh oooo! I'm posting my stories on fictionpress again hahahahaha! And my reviews are goooddddd!! I'm so happy!! ^^
Celina's leaving for perth soon and I'm really getting a bit sensitive about that. Can u imagine?? Gone for 5 years!!!! Jeez!!! I'd be like 21 when she's back!!! And she'd be -gasp- 31!!!! AAAAAA!!! What a poor ruined youth I have T-T
Man this blog is really rotting.. lets just hope that this will clear a bit of dust. But for now, cheeros =)
Ohoh oooo! I'm posting my stories on fictionpress again hahahahaha! And my reviews are goooddddd!! I'm so happy!! ^^
Celina's leaving for perth soon and I'm really getting a bit sensitive about that. Can u imagine?? Gone for 5 years!!!! Jeez!!! I'd be like 21 when she's back!!! And she'd be -gasp- 31!!!! AAAAAA!!! What a poor ruined youth I have T-T
Man this blog is really rotting.. lets just hope that this will clear a bit of dust. But for now, cheeros =)

<< Home