This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Friday, October 21, 2005

UGH, BUGGER OFF!




OH MY GOD. STUPID church camp. Just why? why? why??? Its bad enough that my dad had to INSIST that i was sick on the original date and now I've got a bloody replacement and oh joy, it just HAS to be coinciding with my October hols which I need to go to to be able to get my stuff for entrepeneur competition coming up. JUST WHY!?!? Stupid, STUPID STUPID! And then my cathecist comes threatening in the nicest voice saying,

"Oh, if you don't go, we cannot promote you to Secondary 4 you know,"

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Just think about it, I get to go on a holiday after toiling through the year and working my gut out and THEN my church CAMP HAD TO GET IN THE WAY! Wanna know a horrible plus point to aggravate me? The SkinnyBoy could follow me on this trip -.-"

And then my cathecist goes on saying,

"Oh, I don't think Melissa is ready for confirmation. I sense she has doubts whether god exists.SO i think it is compulsory to go for the Church Camp"

AND HE SAID THAT TO MY MOM! HELLO!?! HELLOOOO!?! JUST BECAUSE I DRESS UP NICER WHEN I GO TO CHURCH INSTEAD OF USUAL CASUAL DOESNT MEAN THAT I'M SOME BIMBO WHO GOES TO CHURCH JUST FOR A FASHION SHOW TO PARADE MYSELF IN! I BELIEF IN GOD OKAY! IF I DON'T, WHY BOTHER DID I PRAY WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE OF DENGUE, OR WHEN THE SKINNYBOY WAS DYING IN THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT ME EVEN KNOWING WHETHER SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED , OR BEFORE EVERY FRIGGIN EXAM SINCE PRIMARY 3 TO CALM MYSELF DOWN!? WHY I BOTHER GOING TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY AND HEY, IF I DON'T BELIEVE GOD EXISTS, WHY DO I EVEN GO TO CATHECISM CLASS? I CAN JUST GO RUN OFF, PLAY SOME TAROT CARDS, INVEST IN VOODOO AND SPELLS, PROBABLY PLAY AN OOJAH BOARD OR TWO AND GET MYSELF DEAD DRUNK AND HAVE SEX WITH SOMEBODY???AND IF I GET PREGNANT, HECK, JUST GET AN ABORTION?!

FUCK MAN I do EVERYTHING that is conservative for my religion sake, for god's sake, for jesus's, for my parents and for my friends! What gives u the bloody right to question whether I think he exists? Of course he does! Heck, If he didn't, I would not spend so much time arguing with SkinnyBoy over facts in my religion and defend my religion when stupid people try to convert me to some other religion!I'm so bloody fucking sick of this! I may not be as religious as to turn to god for everything I need, so religious to the point where I rely totally on god or to pray everyday or be a nun, heck, I don't even pray at every meal - but you have no damn rights to question my faith!

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!?!?