This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Monday, April 24, 2006

Talk about iffy.

Nothing much has happened and yes, judging by the amount of dust in here, i think that I have been away for so long that its enough to house the nests of cockroaches.

Mummy dearest has banned me from the computer (boohoo) and so i have to resort of going to internet cafes to actually use the computer. Yes its so sad. And ouch for my pocket as well. But I guess its not so bad. The AhBengs here are really nice. heh. Me and jazreel must come so often that they think "oh man not these idiots again" and they must keep patching maple for us. haha its so sad right. My gosh. I feel so embarrassed. The screen is huge and the light is blinding. I wish I had such a screen at home haha! It'd be heaven! Yahoo! Anyway my maple patch is done on the cyber computer! Time for me to indulge ^^ Adios!