OMGWTFBBQ
Hey hey all! Long time no post! Hoho. I've been slacking again. Well life in CJC's been great... I ADORE MY CLASS 1T03! All of you ROCK MY SHORT SOCKS, MY LONG SOCKS, MY NET SOCKS, MY CLEAN SOCKS AND EVEN MY DIRTY SMELLY SOCKS MAN! I mean, we're got such great class spirit, I feel almost at home.... Really love you guys... Thanks.. If I were in a different class I reckon I won't fit in because I have such a dao and bitchy attitude LMAO
WORSHIP JUDO TOO :)) Judo rocks everything la! Even my underwear and my bra (wth where did that come from?) training's addictive la. Seriously. I've become from a BUM to an exercise fanatic. Want to know the statistics? 10 push ups (guy) everyday, 30 sit ups, 50 crunches and in these two days I've run close to 8km. Sweet? There's more but I'm lazy to say.
Hoho I love my PE teacher. Okay maybe not love. I IDOLISE HIM! He ROCKS MAN! Yea he's a bit mad because first class in PE he made girls run 12 rounds around the track and for guys, 15. Then after that made us do pumping and all. The worst one was when he made us stay in guy push up position and hold it there while he yakked for 10 min. Hey, sounds easy but after a while your arms turn jelly. Don't believe me, TRY HOLDING OUT THERE. Then when he finished yakking, we had to do push-ups and shout "INVOLVE!" "IMPROVE!" "ENDURE!" "ENJOY!" And if we didn't shout it loud enough, you do it again and again till he's happy. By then I think my arms would have merged with the soil. Then well, he made us run up the grand stand steps and yell "I LOVE PE!!!!!" He's a bit psycho but hey, he's a FUNKY PSYCHO!
School work's been okay for the moment. Lit sounds scary though. 6 books if I'm not wrong? Yeesh.
Well I've made quite a lot of new friends and got to know people better these few days haha! Hmmm I don't really clique with the girls except for a few... to be honest, I clique with the guys better hehehe :)) I hope to arm wrestle them soon. FUN!
Oh ya, I got a terrible rash all over my body.. its pretty bad and I keep scratching them in my sleep so I got scars all over... eff.
Hmm I got kicked out of Guzheng today. They asked me if i would choose Judo or Guzheng and i spoke from the bottom of my heart! JUDOOOO! Oh well didnt like Guzheng anyway. Unfriendly.
Lol it was pouring like mad today on the way home from school...Umbrella didn't help so I got so sick and tired I just took off my socks and my shoes at the bus stop and walked all the way home barefoot on the road LOL! Must have been quite a sight because lots of people were staring. Surprisingly, its quite fun cause the water on the ground is warm! Oooo its like stepping into a warm bath! Adding to that, I had war with a older woman.
Seriously, if I were to name the little 'war' i had, I would call it UMBRELLA D! (Yea derived from Initial D) There she was, sashaying along a narrow path that leads to my housing estate and taking up virtually THE WHOLE PATHWAY with her umbrella. Struggling with my shoes and my lecture notes, I wanted to overtake her cause she was like CRAWLING and the longer I stayed in the rain, the more I got drenched.
And cats don't like rain.
So, I attempted to pass by on her right. Just then, SHE SWUAYED TO THE RIGHT. So I went to the left AND YES, SHE SWUAYED TO THE LEFT! So I tried a few more times, unsuccessfully. Grrr. She thinks its initial D or something, the racing game, where you drive zigzag on the tiny road to prevent your opponent from passing you. I wanted to kick her and yell "LADY! THIS PATHWAY AIN'T ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF US!!!" or at least something to make her MOVE TO THE SIDE! Good grief, some people are just so damn inconsiderate.
They think their father or grandfather own the road.
Well I'll say my grandfather owns the LAND THAT THE ROAD IS ON.
touche.
WORSHIP JUDO TOO :)) Judo rocks everything la! Even my underwear and my bra (wth where did that come from?) training's addictive la. Seriously. I've become from a BUM to an exercise fanatic. Want to know the statistics? 10 push ups (guy) everyday, 30 sit ups, 50 crunches and in these two days I've run close to 8km. Sweet? There's more but I'm lazy to say.
Hoho I love my PE teacher. Okay maybe not love. I IDOLISE HIM! He ROCKS MAN! Yea he's a bit mad because first class in PE he made girls run 12 rounds around the track and for guys, 15. Then after that made us do pumping and all. The worst one was when he made us stay in guy push up position and hold it there while he yakked for 10 min. Hey, sounds easy but after a while your arms turn jelly. Don't believe me, TRY HOLDING OUT THERE. Then when he finished yakking, we had to do push-ups and shout "INVOLVE!" "IMPROVE!" "ENDURE!" "ENJOY!" And if we didn't shout it loud enough, you do it again and again till he's happy. By then I think my arms would have merged with the soil. Then well, he made us run up the grand stand steps and yell "I LOVE PE!!!!!" He's a bit psycho but hey, he's a FUNKY PSYCHO!
School work's been okay for the moment. Lit sounds scary though. 6 books if I'm not wrong? Yeesh.
Well I've made quite a lot of new friends and got to know people better these few days haha! Hmmm I don't really clique with the girls except for a few... to be honest, I clique with the guys better hehehe :)) I hope to arm wrestle them soon. FUN!
Oh ya, I got a terrible rash all over my body.. its pretty bad and I keep scratching them in my sleep so I got scars all over... eff.
Hmm I got kicked out of Guzheng today. They asked me if i would choose Judo or Guzheng and i spoke from the bottom of my heart! JUDOOOO! Oh well didnt like Guzheng anyway. Unfriendly.
Lol it was pouring like mad today on the way home from school...Umbrella didn't help so I got so sick and tired I just took off my socks and my shoes at the bus stop and walked all the way home barefoot on the road LOL! Must have been quite a sight because lots of people were staring. Surprisingly, its quite fun cause the water on the ground is warm! Oooo its like stepping into a warm bath! Adding to that, I had war with a older woman.
Seriously, if I were to name the little 'war' i had, I would call it UMBRELLA D! (Yea derived from Initial D) There she was, sashaying along a narrow path that leads to my housing estate and taking up virtually THE WHOLE PATHWAY with her umbrella. Struggling with my shoes and my lecture notes, I wanted to overtake her cause she was like CRAWLING and the longer I stayed in the rain, the more I got drenched.
And cats don't like rain.
So, I attempted to pass by on her right. Just then, SHE SWUAYED TO THE RIGHT. So I went to the left AND YES, SHE SWUAYED TO THE LEFT! So I tried a few more times, unsuccessfully. Grrr. She thinks its initial D or something, the racing game, where you drive zigzag on the tiny road to prevent your opponent from passing you. I wanted to kick her and yell "LADY! THIS PATHWAY AIN'T ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF US!!!" or at least something to make her MOVE TO THE SIDE! Good grief, some people are just so damn inconsiderate.
They think their father or grandfather own the road.
Well I'll say my grandfather owns the LAND THAT THE ROAD IS ON.
touche.

<< Home