Fly High In the Big Blue Sky~
WEEEEE results came out!!! I did well!!! Though thinking back, I'm a little unsatisfied. Hey, it's not wrong to be a higher achiever right?
Here's my results:
Eng-A1
Lit-A1
Chem/phy -A1
E maths- A2
A maths- A2
Hist/SS- A2 <--- $&**@#^&%$(@*@)!!!!
Chinese -B4 (HAHAHAHAHA!!)
L1R5 - 9 / 5 (After bonus reduction)
L1R4 -7
As you can tell, I wasn't too happy about my combined humans... studied so f-ing hard for it.. expected to get A1 sobs...
But anyway, I really REALLY didn't expect my science to do so well! I was like WTF when I saw the paper... so in a way, you could say my science and humans exchanged places haha!
Oh, oh! I also didnt expect to get A2 for both maths... I was like, STUNNED LA! Then after that I was like OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!
The really retarded part was when the overall results for A maths,eng was flashed on screen:
A maths - 100% pass
Eng- 100% pass
Nicole and I were like--> O.O
Then 2 seconds passed...
me and nicole: OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! *stares at each other*
me: *starts crying like an idiot*
nicole: *hugs me and starts crying too*
Seriously, I've never EVER passed A maths in my whole entire life -not in tests, mid-years, prelims and other exams.. heck, I don't even PASS in CLASS ASSIGNMENTS! And now, getting a distinction is like.....WOOOOOOOOW. Just to let you know,for prelims, which was 1 mnth before Os,my results for maths:
EMaths: B4
AMaths: E8....
And the thing is, I gave up on A maths to concentrate on my other subjects. I hardly touched it. My maths tutor couldn't believe her ears either. BWHAHAHAHAHA!
I never thought I'd say this, but, I love you cambridge.
Yea but I'm still very surprised at this miracle... I think god really swapped my results hahahaha! And to think the NANAS! (me,jaz,nicole,vin) went to the chapel before results to pray...
Going back to IJ, I felt so nostalgic... 6 years of being in that school..It feels weird to move on. It's like, its the feeling of having another you ripped out from yourself. It feels so incomplete. But hey, with a great class like 1T03, I think i can carry on...
However what worries me is that the petition for 1T03 to stay together does not get through and we fall apart... I don't think I'll be able to adapt.. I'm shit lousy at making friends.. some more the friends we have in 1T03 are friends for life...we're DAMN TIGHT!!!
Hmm after results, I bluffed everyone that i got 25 instead of 9. HEHEHE. SO fun. After I broke the truth to those people, I could hear an orchestra of swear words:
KNN CB YOU BITCH U BLUFF ME SCARE ME HALF TO DEATH YOU F-ING...
yea. LOL. You can guess. Muahahahaha.
Had judo today again! So fun! I learnt a new throw from Jing Da. NIPPON!!!! Damn cool la. So many people didn't come today... all sick (must be trauma from results) so it was a pretty small class. My partner was Tess today. She's a really cool girl! Yea and she's damn strong too! She totally pawned me at Osottogari and Osugi(or something like that). Hehh. oh oh, but i somehow made my toe nail come out today T_T
Like fuck.
Coach was also quite nervous cause tomorrow's an important judo competition. Good luck to all the seniors!!
After judo, I felt so tired I didn't want to go for "hearts on fire". Went to meet up with THEBOY at Toa payoh, had dinner then went back to my house. He didn't stay long though... he's going out with friends.. gaaaah I miss him X(
Today's record within 30 min of finishing judo:
500ml of tap water
3 cans of milo (one after the other)
500ml of 100plus
Yea. AND IM STILL THIRSTY!!!!
Gonna stop here. My scions of fate has loaded (wee). To end it off, I heard everyone in 1T03 did well too. They can all stay on. Grats guys =)) knew you could do it.
AAAAHHH I FEEL SO CLEVER!!!!!!!I TOTALLY BEAT MY TWO OLDER SISTERS!!! 9-POOINTTERR!!! WOOOT!!!! <3333
Here's my results:
Eng-A1
Lit-A1
Chem/phy -A1
E maths- A2
A maths- A2
Hist/SS- A2 <--- $&**@#^&%$(@*@)!!!!
Chinese -B4 (HAHAHAHAHA!!)
L1R5 - 9 / 5 (After bonus reduction)
L1R4 -7
As you can tell, I wasn't too happy about my combined humans... studied so f-ing hard for it.. expected to get A1 sobs...
But anyway, I really REALLY didn't expect my science to do so well! I was like WTF when I saw the paper... so in a way, you could say my science and humans exchanged places haha!
Oh, oh! I also didnt expect to get A2 for both maths... I was like, STUNNED LA! Then after that I was like OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!
The really retarded part was when the overall results for A maths,eng was flashed on screen:
A maths - 100% pass
Eng- 100% pass
Nicole and I were like--> O.O
Then 2 seconds passed...
me and nicole: OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! *stares at each other*
me: *starts crying like an idiot*
nicole: *hugs me and starts crying too*
Seriously, I've never EVER passed A maths in my whole entire life -not in tests, mid-years, prelims and other exams.. heck, I don't even PASS in CLASS ASSIGNMENTS! And now, getting a distinction is like.....WOOOOOOOOW. Just to let you know,for prelims, which was 1 mnth before Os,my results for maths:
EMaths: B4
AMaths: E8....
And the thing is, I gave up on A maths to concentrate on my other subjects. I hardly touched it. My maths tutor couldn't believe her ears either. BWHAHAHAHAHA!
I never thought I'd say this, but, I love you cambridge.
Yea but I'm still very surprised at this miracle... I think god really swapped my results hahahaha! And to think the NANAS! (me,jaz,nicole,vin) went to the chapel before results to pray...
Going back to IJ, I felt so nostalgic... 6 years of being in that school..It feels weird to move on. It's like, its the feeling of having another you ripped out from yourself. It feels so incomplete. But hey, with a great class like 1T03, I think i can carry on...
However what worries me is that the petition for 1T03 to stay together does not get through and we fall apart... I don't think I'll be able to adapt.. I'm shit lousy at making friends.. some more the friends we have in 1T03 are friends for life...we're DAMN TIGHT!!!
Hmm after results, I bluffed everyone that i got 25 instead of 9. HEHEHE. SO fun. After I broke the truth to those people, I could hear an orchestra of swear words:
KNN CB YOU BITCH U BLUFF ME SCARE ME HALF TO DEATH YOU F-ING...
yea. LOL. You can guess. Muahahahaha.
Had judo today again! So fun! I learnt a new throw from Jing Da. NIPPON!!!! Damn cool la. So many people didn't come today... all sick (must be trauma from results) so it was a pretty small class. My partner was Tess today. She's a really cool girl! Yea and she's damn strong too! She totally pawned me at Osottogari and Osugi(or something like that). Hehh. oh oh, but i somehow made my toe nail come out today T_T
Like fuck.
Coach was also quite nervous cause tomorrow's an important judo competition. Good luck to all the seniors!!
After judo, I felt so tired I didn't want to go for "hearts on fire". Went to meet up with THEBOY at Toa payoh, had dinner then went back to my house. He didn't stay long though... he's going out with friends.. gaaaah I miss him X(
Today's record within 30 min of finishing judo:
500ml of tap water
3 cans of milo (one after the other)
500ml of 100plus
Yea. AND IM STILL THIRSTY!!!!
Gonna stop here. My scions of fate has loaded (wee). To end it off, I heard everyone in 1T03 did well too. They can all stay on. Grats guys =)) knew you could do it.
AAAAHHH I FEEL SO CLEVER!!!!!!!I TOTALLY BEAT MY TWO OLDER SISTERS!!! 9-POOINTTERR!!! WOOOT!!!! <3333

<< Home