This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

what way? SUBWAY!!!!

Hmm I have a serious addiction to Subway.

Seriously.

I ate Subway on Saturday for dinner and supper, I ate Subway on Sunday for tea, I ate Subway on Monday morning for breakfast, Tuesday for lunch and I JUST ATE SUBWAY A FEW HOURS AGO!!!

Am so, so, so in LOVE with Cold Cut Trio and Subway Melt!

Man I reckon i should marry the owner of Subway or something and I'd have a lifetime supply of Subs weeeee!!!! Either that, or I'll marry the owner, find out how to make those sinful and gorgeous subs and divorce him then marry THEBOY. BWAHAHAHA! And I shall make Subs for my kids every morning for breakfast wheeee

Yes I know, I've gone a bit cuckoo. The sexy honey mustard sauce has got to my brain cells. Oh the sin.

I finally came back to school today. Ponned on monday cause I felt chesty and couldn't really breathe and also cause I did not want to go. Mondays are so freaking long!~

A big thanks and kisses to THEBOY for coming over to see me when I was sick. You really surprised me! Loves~

Ponned on tuesday too. Went back to CHIJ after so long... went for mass and all.. caught up with teachers, made dedications, ate the breakfast prepared for us and almost DIED trying to finish the not-so-curry noodles. It was not curry man. I swear. It was like eating liquified chilli padi.

Anyway! I was supposed to go back to CJ after that but I did not really feel like it so instead went to Novena, slacked, bought contacts, borrowed books, ate Subway (grin) and yea, collected the 10 bucks nicole owes me.
Boogied to Toa Payoh, bought the tape to support my bloody wrist that hurts like HELL when i put weight on it and waited for the 153. The tape was FREAKING EXPENSIVE! One little pathetic roll is like, $8.50!?!?!? LIKE WTF?! ITS JUST TAPE!!!! Daylight Judo apprentice robbery!!!

Then after that went back to Cj, chilled in the canteen with Aud, John, Alvin, Jason. Oh, and did I mention that I met Jason on the 153 bus? It was FREAKY. I got a damn big shock cause I did not recognise him in his geeky glasses, face buried deep inside a fiction book. mean, we're talking about a BAD ASS GORGEOUS JUDO ASSISTANT HERE! I think it really sent a jolt to my nerval system because I was a bit high after that. news headlines: CJC Judo heartbreaker has a alternative life: Being a GUAI KIA!
My heart almost stopped in the canteen too. Jason and Yi Min(Michelle) went to run 5km. They did it in 15 minutes. WTH. SLOPPY TERRAIN SOME MORE! I totally agree with this phrase:
Yi Min - redefining what's superhuman.

Having a little bit of difficulty with the tape I bought, (I kept taping it on too tight until when I bent my wrist, my bloody supply would be very unglamorously cut off totally and I was sure if I did not straighten after that, my wrist would soon drop off) Prawn mee and Aunty helped me. So sweet of them! Thanks a lot babes =D

Judo was fun. I was in a super lame mood and was annoying John with super cold jokes (Xin it's all your fault. This is YOUR influence you starfish-in-a-wheelchair.) We did all sorts of floor exercises and all. Ground work too. Fun,Fun! Oh, but I HATE HATE HATE the wheelbarrow!!! Coach was so cute and hilarious today!!! While he was demonstrating what to do, he kept making funny faces to make all of laugh and when someone's phone played the 'Someday' by sugar rays, he started dancing to it. Adores. He taught us choke hold that day too haha! Adores more. He's like a big teddy bear.

A big vicious judo-ass kicking teddy.
Adding to that, I was chatting and talking shit with johnathan on msn at night too. Had no idea he was so talkactive. Usually he's quiet. Maybe all the mugging for Common Tests must have killed his brain cells until he must have gone pretty mad. Poor d00d. And yeaaa he owes me one Judo throw just for switching on the web cam and letting him see my dad's beautiful table HAHA!
Here's a photo taken a while back when we were still in SJI. From top to bottom, Audrey, Hui Yi, Tess, me. For the extra hand with the peace sign, I think it was probably either John or Johnathan.

Oh anyway, back to today. Played basketball in the morning with my 1T03 peeps. Got all sweaty and all. Thanks to my darling for the basketball ^^
Stoned throughout lessons. Boring. Was bringing the temperature to sub-zero for Samuel because of all my extremely cold jokes. But his jokes were colder too. Gaaah.
Break was cool. 1T03 terrorised the Co-op lady and Nexus dudes on duty. WE BOUGHT CJC SKIRTS!!!!! YAYY!!!! At the Basketball Courts, we played monkey since all the courts were full.
Got sweaty again. However, the funniest part was when I was trying to get the ball from Anne (I was the monkey). She actually growled at me LOL! She was like: ROOOOARRRRR MY BALL ROOOARRR! She's freaking hilarious! No wonder they call her the monster haha!!! To Anne and the rest of 1t03, I love you guys. =)
Gp was quite fun. We had debates today ( of which I totally screwed up in.). It was quite scary because the opposing team (Gerald, Ah pie, Dinesh, Natasha, luo er, Michele, Jason, Ngee Derk and Samuel) was really fierce looking! Especially Gerald! My god! Give the dude a chainsaw and it'd be Texas Chainsaw massacre the Return!!
Meanwhile though I was getting quite irritated with Stalin. Wanted so terribly to box him. To those who realised I kept my hands clapsed tightly, reason why was because I had to stop myself from gorging his eyes out and playing tennis with them. No, this time it was not his sucky attitude that annoyed me. It was the fact that he kept STARING at me.
Like dude you got a problem with me???I CALL BLOCK 59 COME DOWN THEN YOU KNOW!
First he stared at my legs for a LOOONG time as if he were reading a bloody encyclopedia. By then I was glaring back at him. I moved closer to Hui Min, almost unsuccessfully, cause the round table in the Computer lab was so small. Then, he stared at my chest and I was already almost going to grab butcher knives and make sushi out of him.... Grrr!!! I'm sorry to those who are neutral about him, but I'm really trying to tolerate him and this is THE last straw.
I mean, it might have been because of coincidence but DUDE, YOU DON'T STONE STARING AT PEOPLE'S LEGS OR BOOBS. ITS SO IMPOLITE AND DAMN RIGHT PERVERTED.
Thank god the debate ended quickly enough. If not there seriously would be a fatality. Mdm Damo or no Mdm Damo, I don't give a shit.

After school I took a bus back to Toa Payoh and an mrt to Bishan with Sam. Crapped along the way. I feel so sad for him. He seems to miserable without Gabriel around.
Cheer up Sam! =)
Went to library, terrorised the books there. Borrowed 2 Meg Cabot books and 2 Terry pratchet books. Ate at Subway~ <333
Got caught in the rain. Damn.
O well, another day of school tomorrow.