out of hibernation
Well CNY zipped past really fast... Heh and I'm rich! s$528 dollars in my pocket baby!
And, more to come tomorrow cause I'm going to THEBOY's house. =)
Thank god at least that solves my struggling financial status. Well today was Gabriel's last day in 1T03. It was really sad.. especially when I showed the class video I made.
GABRIEL WE'LL MISS YOU! =(
Everyone was acting weird. Ngee Derk especially. He kept singing at Break to hui Ming. Very disturbing. Amusing too!
Oh, and I almost failed lit for the first time in my life T____________________T
Feeling really stupid and crushed now. I have an IQ of -10000000000000.
I wonder how did 1t03 do for the netball thing. Hope we won! I left early today because I was meeting THEBOY. God I miss him! That idiot went to China and Hong Kong in the holidays... leaving me alone for a week... felt really awkward and kind of empty..
Wa die larh.. he's like a part of my life already. A few more years and I'm not surprised if he IS my life.
Mel, mel what have you gotten yourself into... you wuss.
Haiz.
Well on the better side, I ate New York New York for the first time at AMK hub! Good shit. But certain stuff was pricey - like the HUUUUGE root beer float that costs friggin 7 bucks!!! But yea. It was worth it. On the bad side, I paid for lunch but it was part of my darling's V-day present so it was fine with me!
Sweetie you have no idea how much I missed you...
Oh and he bought us matching wallets =) pretty cool shit. But I'm still oogling at the guy wallets in Thomson Plaza.. 12 bucks. to buy or not to buy..
O well I'll stop here. O yea! And poor Sam injured himself yesterday and my toenail came out...FINALLY!!!!
Get well soon Sam =))
And, more to come tomorrow cause I'm going to THEBOY's house. =)
Thank god at least that solves my struggling financial status. Well today was Gabriel's last day in 1T03. It was really sad.. especially when I showed the class video I made.
GABRIEL WE'LL MISS YOU! =(
Everyone was acting weird. Ngee Derk especially. He kept singing at Break to hui Ming. Very disturbing. Amusing too!
Oh, and I almost failed lit for the first time in my life T____________________T
Feeling really stupid and crushed now. I have an IQ of -10000000000000.
I wonder how did 1t03 do for the netball thing. Hope we won! I left early today because I was meeting THEBOY. God I miss him! That idiot went to China and Hong Kong in the holidays... leaving me alone for a week... felt really awkward and kind of empty..
Wa die larh.. he's like a part of my life already. A few more years and I'm not surprised if he IS my life.
Mel, mel what have you gotten yourself into... you wuss.
Haiz.
Well on the better side, I ate New York New York for the first time at AMK hub! Good shit. But certain stuff was pricey - like the HUUUUGE root beer float that costs friggin 7 bucks!!! But yea. It was worth it. On the bad side, I paid for lunch but it was part of my darling's V-day present so it was fine with me!
Sweetie you have no idea how much I missed you...
Oh and he bought us matching wallets =) pretty cool shit. But I'm still oogling at the guy wallets in Thomson Plaza.. 12 bucks. to buy or not to buy..
O well I'll stop here. O yea! And poor Sam injured himself yesterday and my toenail came out...FINALLY!!!!
Get well soon Sam =))

<< Home