This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Friday, March 09, 2007

A little piece of love and a few thousand drops of blood



Guess what.




I got hospitalised. Heh. Not very pleasant actually. So I'll just state how it happened:




9.pm:




Audition-ing. Hand cold/numb. Check temperature. Normal. Phew. Continue playing.Sharp heart pains. Ouch. Tahan. .. .. .. CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY! Freaking, cold. Want to go take jacket. Too weak. Can't breathe. Rush downstairs. Tell mummy. Turning blue. Its so cold inside. Burning up outside. 39 degrees. I'm shivering now. Muscle spasms. Can't. stop. jerking. Fits.




I'm gonna die.




Well, actually not. Ambulance wheeled me away to Tan Tock Seng. Eep.




11pm:




Pretty much fell asleep at A and E. Shivering out of fear. Rocked myself to sleep. Woke up with THEBOY beside me. Gave me a freaking ass big shock... he stayed with me, stroking my face and kissing my forehead. He looked worried. Awwww felt so touched...




I told him to leave and go home to rest. He had a test the next day.




Some dude kept hurling vulgarities at the nurses for 'neglecting him'. He complains people who arrive later than him get to go before him. But hey, I look at those people and they need the attention more than him. He looked perfectly fine - not even a drip attached to him. Even well and healthy enough to run out of bed and threaten to walk out of the hospital. I look at the people who went before him. Breathing tubes, Drips, dozens of tubes here and there, all clearly in pain.




And there he was whining like a little bitch. And he was using words like 'knncbb' when he does not even know how to pronounce it (he's indian, no offence intended but of course most indians can't pronounce hokkien) Words he used(and sounded like):




"FUCK YOU ALL LAH DON'T CARE ME WHAT KARNINARS CHIAO CHEE BIIES! FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU ALL"




And he gets out of bed and starts threatening people. Twice. Security guard had to manhandle him twice. Good for him. A lot of the patients looked nervous and didn't help because they were all already in pain at the Accident and Emergency corner. Little fucking whiny ass. If you can't swear in another dialect, DON'T. Besides, if you're so freaking fit as to yell your elephant ass off and even get off the bed to frighten people, I don't see what's so wrong with your body. Pussy.




A punch or two ought to fix it.




And I'm not talking about fruit punch.




2am:




Attached to drip. I remembered shivering and sobbing my sorry ass off. Memories from Sec 2 was enough to scare the shit out of me and heightened my phobia for needles. Tried to sleep. It was a long night. And I wanted to go for Orientation..




The next day...




9am:




Soon Kueh was served for breakfast. Didn't feel like eating. Ugh. The drip was killing me. Halfway the bloody lady came to take my blood. She was awfully nice about it, though. Didn't exactly do her job roughly and kept reassuring me everytime I freaked. Still didn't like her sticking the needle in and swirling it around till she found my vein. Even the NYP nurse who was watching couldn't stand to look. Much less me. Meanwhile, someone stole my Soon Kueh away..Hai.


Somewhere in the day..


ThePrawn and ThePope visited me first. Awfully sweet of her. She cheered me up a bit. Thanks babe! =) Even bought me a word Search puzzle (THANK GOD) Was so freaking bored earlier. Sesame street on kids central and stupid kid shows didn't help. Nor did reflective theraputic sobbish reconciliation stories help on Channel 5. Bummer.


Darling visited me next! Weeee love love love love love hiiim~~~

Blood Lady came. EEEEEEEKKK!!! Got tormented by the needle.

Then HeWhoIsNeedleHappy came. Wee~~~


Then 1T03 came. OMG! SO shocked!!!! I really did not expect this... super touched... Of course not physically. They even bought me flowers and a BIIIIG tasmanian helium balloon! Hey thanks guys... I'll never forget this..


Oh, and Ah Pai split the seat cushion while trying to cross his legs and trying to be demure. "DEMURE".

Kenna jabbed. Again.
Then Ace aka AdidasPrince aka William came! OMG! MAJOR OMG! SO SWEET LAH! Even my guild members come and seee me..... Haha felt a lot better after crapping with him and making his face turn tomato red while laughing! THANK YOU ^^


Next was TheDragon, my godma, HiaoPo and Triumph Bra. By then I was already so happy haha! They bought me cakes too! (which I later shared with the girl in the bed next to mine) Thanks also! Weee~~~

Later everyone left. Made friends with the girl next to my bed. She's nice. very chatty too! I got the nurse to remove the drip cause it hurt so bad... And in return, my arm started to hurt. No, not aching pain. It's I'm-getting-stabbed-and-my-muscles-are-ripping-themselves-up kind of pain. Couldn't sleep. had to take panadols to ease the pain.
The next day..
Got jabbed again. Twice.
Vege in the food sucked. I kept going toilet and it was annoying with a near-disabled right hand.
Vignesh and Hui Ming came over to see me! So sweet! Thanks guys =)))) They even wrote me a letter!How cute is that?
Afterwards ThePelican, ThePrawn and ThePope came over. Hee. Thanks again! Love you babes!!!!
Then HeWhoIsNeedleHappy came and took me home~ OFFICIALLY DISCHARGED WOOTS!
Met MonMon on the way home haha! Coincidental wee!
For those who visited me, thanks. I really am grateful and very touched.
Oh, and as a side note,
I hate hospitals.
And needles.
V. Much.