From the Depths of Dreams.
Went back to school again on friday!
PHEW I thought I would not stay with my beloved 1T03!!!
Life, is floating fast away.
But I look, your head is turned away.
From the moment you left I knew that something wasn't right.
But the feeling inside has kept me up all night.
Since I've been absent for the first half of orientation, they actually CANCELLED MY NAME off the school student record. Like wtf? SO anyway, I went to MrBaldy, told him the situation and I had to fill up a green form and wait.
Meanwhile, I could almost hear the joy in everyone's hearts because our appeal to stay as a class got through.
And let me tell you, waiting is the worst kind of torture. I was hoping so DESPERATELY to get into 1T04 with the rest of my wonderful classmates and I was praying so HARD NOT to get into 1T03 of 2nd intake because Stalin was there...
Anyway, heaven has eyes. I made it to 1T04!!!!! *jumps up in joy and does a jiggly dance thing*
You and me are like one heart-beat.
You and me are like one heart-beat.
We have 3 new classmates : Sheryl, Zen and Danny! I spoke to Sheryl here and there. She seems like a cool babe! Didn't get much of a chance to speak to Danny though.. but I do sense romance between her and TheSlackerVacationerProfessionalStoner. Cause while we were doing water games, the two were resting under the comforts of the Grand Stand and indulging in a serious engrossed conversation. If I were to imagine it'd be something like this:
Slacker: So baby as I was saying.... girls with guy nicknames really turn me on..
Danny: *looks serious* *in a whisper* really?
Slacker: Hell yeah...
-awkward silence-
Slacker: I can't do this. I got a boyfriend. (personal joke. Sam would get this haha!)
But anyway my imagination is really untrustable.
My first impression of Zen is that he's quite a gentleman even though he's from ACSI. No offence to ACSI people but I got a very bad impression of them from a lot of people around me. So well, he really surprised me. When Sheryl and I were jumping up and down on the basketball courts because our feet were BURNING in the overheated concrete ( water games. We took off our footwear) and looking very much like natives doing a tomtom dance (except without the grass skirts and the face paint), Zen actually offered us a his slipper each. And we asked him if he were ok because I swear by anything in the world, the ground was COOKING my feet! yayy so thanks to Zen's slippers, Zen has saved my day and Sheryl's day! Thanks Zen! You're really sweet!
So slice open my veins.
And let, the romance bleed away.
After the games, it was time for CCA trials. Was kind of stumped. I want to join a performing Arts CCA!!!!!!!!!!! Especially in the event should I get horribly and brutally injured in Judo, I might have to consider a second CCA to fall back on... So, looking at the list, I chose Choir.
Baaaaad choice.
From the moment you left I knew that something wasn't right.
But the feeling inside has kept me up all night.
Here's what happened. It started off badly. I was late and ran halfway into a guy's audition in the lecture. If that was not embarrassing enough, wait till later.
Went up to classroom where the girls were practicing notes. From all the rushing and running, my brain was woozy so i could not remember the notes to sing! It went something like this:
Senior: Doh-Mi-Soh-Fa-Mi-Ray-Doh
Rest of the girls: Doh-Mi-Soh-Fa-Mi-Ray-Doh
Me: Doh-Rrrr-Soh-Fa-DDooh-- oh bugger.
And the girl who was next to me kept glancing at me like "OH MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GIRL SUCKS SO BAD". Wanted to stare her in the face and go 'You got a problem with me, punk?' but the Seniors already grabbed me and wheeled me off to auditions before I had a chance to take another breathe.
You and me are like one heart-beat.
You and me are like one heart-beat.
The next part was worse beyong the worst. Went into an empty lecture hall, feeling extremely vulnerable. In front of me: 2 teachers, a piano. O shit.
Teacher: Got any music experience?
Me: No.
Teacher: Not even notes?
Me: No.
Teacher: Ookay.. never mind. Sing for me Doh-Mi-Soh-Mi-Doh.. *plays notes on piano*
Me: *stares at her*
Teacher: *plays notes again and looks up expectantly at me*
Me: *starts to get confused*
Teacher: Sing.
Me: OH!
Back into what I thought I knew, these words inside me, tell me what to do.
My heart held, in the palm of your hand.
Me: Doh-Mi-Soh-Mi-Doh...
Teacher: *plays higher notes*
Me: Doh-Mi-Soh-Mi-Doh...
Teacher: *higher notes*
Me: *starts to get a little squeaky from feeling so stupid*
Oh my god. I'm so squeaky!!! LOL!!!! Can I laugh please?
Teacher: *even higher notes*
Me: *stares at her*
Teacher: Er..?
Me: Er..? Right... Doh-Mi-Soh-Mi...-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I SOUND LIKE A RETARD!!!
(Forget my name)
Now I know, the way to go, this place inside my demented mind.
(Forget my name)
You saw me bleeding on the bathroom floor.
Teacher: Okay.. now we shall try singing "aaaah"
Me: Aaaaah.
Teacher: *plays notes*
Me: AAAAAAhh.
Teacher: *plays more notes*
Me: AAAaAAaAaaAH!
Teacher: *notes*
Me: *getting tired* blarrhhhhh!
Teacher: *plays notes*
Me: *feeling stupid* ggggrraahhhh!
Teacher: *plays notes*
Me: ffffwwwaaaaaarrrr!
I wonder why I put myself through such torture.
After that she commented I was a bit pitchy and they won't let me in because I refuse to quit Judo and Judo is my number one priority. Not, because of my singing. To cover up a bit on her part on her feeling sore that Choir isn't my first choice, she said, 'oh, and we only need exceptional singers for girls since we have overwhelming sign-ups for females'
Eat Dirt Bitch.
(Forget my name)
This time in silence, this time I win. [x3]
(Forget my name)
Now you will feel my pain
After Choir I went for KI test. I don't know what weird thing possessed me to do so, but I did. Well, I did, after running into 3 WRONG lecture theatres and a very nice girl who was also going for the test said 'Hey, you taking the KI test? I'm going there too I'll show you the way'
Thank youuuuu. <3
Ki test was tough. Killed my brain.
Qn: 'An unexamined life is not worth living' Comment.
I stared at the paper going 'what the fuck' in my head for ages. I'm quite sure I screwed up.
EAT DIRT PHILOSOPHY!!!
I'm trying for dance Auditions when school opens on wednesday. Wish me luck. A lot of it. But for now, HAPPY MARCH HOLS WEEE!!
Forget my name [x5]
PHEW I thought I would not stay with my beloved 1T03!!!
Life, is floating fast away.
But I look, your head is turned away.
From the moment you left I knew that something wasn't right.
But the feeling inside has kept me up all night.
Since I've been absent for the first half of orientation, they actually CANCELLED MY NAME off the school student record. Like wtf? SO anyway, I went to MrBaldy, told him the situation and I had to fill up a green form and wait.
Meanwhile, I could almost hear the joy in everyone's hearts because our appeal to stay as a class got through.
And let me tell you, waiting is the worst kind of torture. I was hoping so DESPERATELY to get into 1T04 with the rest of my wonderful classmates and I was praying so HARD NOT to get into 1T03 of 2nd intake because Stalin was there...
Anyway, heaven has eyes. I made it to 1T04!!!!! *jumps up in joy and does a jiggly dance thing*
You and me are like one heart-beat.
You and me are like one heart-beat.
We have 3 new classmates : Sheryl, Zen and Danny! I spoke to Sheryl here and there. She seems like a cool babe! Didn't get much of a chance to speak to Danny though.. but I do sense romance between her and TheSlackerVacationerProfessionalStoner. Cause while we were doing water games, the two were resting under the comforts of the Grand Stand and indulging in a serious engrossed conversation. If I were to imagine it'd be something like this:
Slacker: So baby as I was saying.... girls with guy nicknames really turn me on..
Danny: *looks serious* *in a whisper* really?
Slacker: Hell yeah...
-awkward silence-
Slacker: I can't do this. I got a boyfriend. (personal joke. Sam would get this haha!)
But anyway my imagination is really untrustable.
My first impression of Zen is that he's quite a gentleman even though he's from ACSI. No offence to ACSI people but I got a very bad impression of them from a lot of people around me. So well, he really surprised me. When Sheryl and I were jumping up and down on the basketball courts because our feet were BURNING in the overheated concrete ( water games. We took off our footwear) and looking very much like natives doing a tomtom dance (except without the grass skirts and the face paint), Zen actually offered us a his slipper each. And we asked him if he were ok because I swear by anything in the world, the ground was COOKING my feet! yayy so thanks to Zen's slippers, Zen has saved my day and Sheryl's day! Thanks Zen! You're really sweet!
So slice open my veins.
And let, the romance bleed away.
After the games, it was time for CCA trials. Was kind of stumped. I want to join a performing Arts CCA!!!!!!!!!!! Especially in the event should I get horribly and brutally injured in Judo, I might have to consider a second CCA to fall back on... So, looking at the list, I chose Choir.
Baaaaad choice.
From the moment you left I knew that something wasn't right.
But the feeling inside has kept me up all night.
Here's what happened. It started off badly. I was late and ran halfway into a guy's audition in the lecture. If that was not embarrassing enough, wait till later.
Went up to classroom where the girls were practicing notes. From all the rushing and running, my brain was woozy so i could not remember the notes to sing! It went something like this:
Senior: Doh-Mi-Soh-Fa-Mi-Ray-Doh
Rest of the girls: Doh-Mi-Soh-Fa-Mi-Ray-Doh
Me: Doh-Rrrr-Soh-Fa-DDooh-- oh bugger.
And the girl who was next to me kept glancing at me like "OH MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GIRL SUCKS SO BAD". Wanted to stare her in the face and go 'You got a problem with me, punk?' but the Seniors already grabbed me and wheeled me off to auditions before I had a chance to take another breathe.
You and me are like one heart-beat.
You and me are like one heart-beat.
The next part was worse beyong the worst. Went into an empty lecture hall, feeling extremely vulnerable. In front of me: 2 teachers, a piano. O shit.
Teacher: Got any music experience?
Me: No.
Teacher: Not even notes?
Me: No.
Teacher: Ookay.. never mind. Sing for me Doh-Mi-Soh-Mi-Doh.. *plays notes on piano*
Me: *stares at her*
Teacher: *plays notes again and looks up expectantly at me*
Me: *starts to get confused*
Teacher: Sing.
Me: OH!
Back into what I thought I knew, these words inside me, tell me what to do.
My heart held, in the palm of your hand.
Me: Doh-Mi-Soh-Mi-Doh...
Teacher: *plays higher notes*
Me: Doh-Mi-Soh-Mi-Doh...
Teacher: *higher notes*
Me: *starts to get a little squeaky from feeling so stupid*
Oh my god. I'm so squeaky!!! LOL!!!! Can I laugh please?
Teacher: *even higher notes*
Me: *stares at her*
Teacher: Er..?
Me: Er..? Right... Doh-Mi-Soh-Mi...-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I SOUND LIKE A RETARD!!!
(Forget my name)
Now I know, the way to go, this place inside my demented mind.
(Forget my name)
You saw me bleeding on the bathroom floor.
Teacher: Okay.. now we shall try singing "aaaah"
Me: Aaaaah.
Teacher: *plays notes*
Me: AAAAAAhh.
Teacher: *plays more notes*
Me: AAAaAAaAaaAH!
Teacher: *notes*
Me: *getting tired* blarrhhhhh!
Teacher: *plays notes*
Me: *feeling stupid* ggggrraahhhh!
Teacher: *plays notes*
Me: ffffwwwaaaaaarrrr!
I wonder why I put myself through such torture.
After that she commented I was a bit pitchy and they won't let me in because I refuse to quit Judo and Judo is my number one priority. Not, because of my singing. To cover up a bit on her part on her feeling sore that Choir isn't my first choice, she said, 'oh, and we only need exceptional singers for girls since we have overwhelming sign-ups for females'
Eat Dirt Bitch.
(Forget my name)
This time in silence, this time I win. [x3]
(Forget my name)
Now you will feel my pain
After Choir I went for KI test. I don't know what weird thing possessed me to do so, but I did. Well, I did, after running into 3 WRONG lecture theatres and a very nice girl who was also going for the test said 'Hey, you taking the KI test? I'm going there too I'll show you the way'
Thank youuuuu. <3
Ki test was tough. Killed my brain.
Qn: 'An unexamined life is not worth living' Comment.
I stared at the paper going 'what the fuck' in my head for ages. I'm quite sure I screwed up.
EAT DIRT PHILOSOPHY!!!
I'm trying for dance Auditions when school opens on wednesday. Wish me luck. A lot of it. But for now, HAPPY MARCH HOLS WEEE!!
Forget my name [x5]

<< Home