This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Monday, May 28, 2007

apples

Have not blogged for long cause of fucking blogger that is so fucking screwed up.. I will not blog about the recent happenings because I really don’t feel like it. In fact, I feel terrible if not- super duper frustrated now. This same problem has been annoying me for quite some time… and I’m getting frustrated because I can’t get angry at the cause of things… because the cause of things is just too… NICE. Gah. I wish I were more of a heartless bitch to hate even nice people. But I’m not…

Maybe this would explain things better:

Asleep I still see you lying next to me
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me I..

I need something else
Would someone please just give me
Hit me, knock me out
And let me go back to sleep
I can laugh
All I want inside
I still am empty
So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me I...

Let me tell you a story.

There was an under-riped apple one day hanging in the orchard. It was not the best-looking apple in the orchard but it was still an apple after all. One day, the apple got cut off from its branch and sold to someone, setting the apple’s whole life on its owner. Life would not be the same again.

Alas the owner took the apple home and washed it up, made it look more presentable and gave it more confidence because it was the only apple around. Then, he took his time to eat the apple.

One BITE.
Two BITES.
Three.

The apple not only looked different after getting munched but it knew it could never be whole again and part oh it was in its owner. But ironically and stupidly, it was content. Then, one day, the owner decided to harvest more apples from the orchard. He bought a new apple. A RIPER apple. Though he did not start on the new apple, he still spent a lot of time with the new apple because he enjoyed its presence in the kitchen.

Alas, the half-eaten apple felt insecure. Would you want such a beaten-down and unappealing apple? When this apple’s confidence is shrinking by the minute, it feels each stab with every second and hates itself. At the end, the apple will just shrivel up, rot, and be chucked out into the dustbin.

THE END.
Someone please stab me now or put me to sleep. It makes all this so much easier… just when I thought I was coping.

I’ll be just fine, pretending I am.

This post was initially dated about 2-3 weeks ago.