This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Gigs, carlsberg and lots of crunchy bits

Went to church today. But before that, I had a wardrobe malfunction haha! So yeah, finally settled on army cargoes and my 'lets get dirty' top! Did a puppet show for the kids, ate lunch at Cartel (service by this girl is REALLY BAD) and met up with the kongster. After that we went out to the 2nd story deck in Junction Eight to smoke.

Not me, I mean, kongster and Braboy did. If I did, I'd be dead by now.

Literally.

The notorious trio took an mrt to Bugis and got lost there. After some help from ShaggyDawg, we found our way to the Red-something bar. I forgot the name so I'll just call it the Red-something bar. Yeah!!!!

But, the pub wasnt open yet so we went to TSC or TCC (I forgot the name) aka the Coffee Club. I had a Mocha Oreo Frappe! Awesome stuff I tell you~!!!!! The mineral water cups were cute too so erm, I borrowed one without permission and with no intention of returning it.

Hehhh. Shhh =X

Soon after, we chatted for a while until my contact kept rolling about my eye. It was my bloody contact on my right eye. Haha then for one moment I panicked because it rolled upwards and I thought it totally disappeared!!! Aaaah!!!!!! But luckily the kongster's girlfriend had a contact problem too before so he helped me pull it back down and solved my contact problem. A bit sick la haha but thanks!!!! ((:

Unfortunately, it became so often I just took out the damn contact and threw it into one of the cups containing mineral water LOL! So yea, for half of the day I was half-blind!!! GAH! But I felt soooo much better after that!!

The rock gig started after we finished drinking the stuff we ordered. Some bands were good and some were bad. There was 1 band that was just oh-so-terrible I walked out of the place. It hurt my ears too much- they played metal, by the way. And it was bad metal.

Definitely rusty.

But there was one band I must point out. There was this band of small kids (I think around the age of 12-13??) and wah lao they were JUST AS GOOD OR BETTER than the other bands!! I was super impressed!! I mean, sure- the lead's voice has not broken yet since he's young but he still sounded good singing stuff like Fall out boy, good charlotte and blink182! It was just so cute la!

And the lead guitarist was super good.

And they've got better guitars than I do. One of them cost at least 1k+.

IM JEALOUS! :(

While we watched, the three of us drank beer. Carlsberg. That was my second attempt drinking beer after the horrible incident whereby I tried some Tiger Beer which tasted AWFUL and never touched beer again. Hehhh. And beer taste GOOD!!! OMG!!! I SENSE AN ADDICTION!!!

Erm, but its fattening. Haiz. Why do good things always come with a price?!

Finally, it was the ShaggyDawg's turn to perform. Wah lao eh it was good!! Stuff like Dying in your arms, smells like teen spirit, Your heroine and stuff like that were sung. Though, I was a bit disappointed in DYing In Your Arms. There was just something missing, though, I can't really explain what. OH but Hanson and the ShaggyDawg were damn fun to watch!!!! Even though some songs were a disappointment, it was fun watching them jump around and jamming haha!! They're damn cool lah!!!!!! And Hanson is really REALLY good at bass. I'm impressed.

Ahh, the jealousy.

When their performance ended and the beer was finished, the three of us went to the shophouses nearby Bugis junction to have some beef noodles stuff. I tried the beef udon thing. GOOD STUFF ((:

The chilli made it even better!!!!! <333

I think I'll bring THEBOY there one day. Though, it is a bit pricey. Haiz. 'Good things comes with a price'

I better brush up my guitar skills. And strengthen my relationship with THEBOY.

To Luo Er: Sorry I couldn't attend the dance concert... though I really did want to =(
and sorry I didn't follow you shopping.. the gig was planned a long time ago just that
I didn't know it was today. Sorry!!!! :(

updated: Just had a bad stomachache. No more beer for me today. Also felt like puking.
Oh yeah, while my horrible neighbour was making a ruckus while I was having a peaceful crap, I noticed my toe nail is growing back again!!! =DD

And I really feel like shit. Body hurts cause of the 'Big Groove' event which is a dance workshop yesterday. It was really really fun, but it left me feeling as if I got run over by a lorry today. Well, not that I had been before - run over, that is- but I'd imagine it'd feel something close to as terrible as this. It's like, with every little muscle you use, a whole ripple of agony sears through ALL your muscles.

Especially sore places like my butt and my knees.