This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

one day in heaven, one night in hell

I recently went to a chalet. Good stuff.

Finally, being away from my reality for a day and a night, I feel so much more relaxed... things have been going well and I'm slowly building up my world once again... thanks dear for being honest. (:

But well, now I'm back... reality sucks. Even though it was only a few hours ago that I woke up in your arms, it feels entirely like a dream. haha! How I wish we could have this again... its really paradise.. with nothing to worry about.

yay!

But boy, did I have annoying neighbours. 3am and they're still playing mahjong and laughing like hyennas!!! Grrrr.. THEBOY and I were like, GOD JUST SHUUUTT UPPPPP!!! So ANNOYING! Imagine you're trying to enjoy a nice quiet night while watching dvds and you get some oh-so-loud morons shouting and laughing.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a chalet. For your info, chalets are for people to break away from their usual life and enjoy private time. So, If you'd please, do shut your gap, sew it up, double-seal it with superglue and masking tape. Thank you, you inconsiderate imbeciles.

THEBOY went over to tell them off but being the bugger they were, they were saying 'don't care about him' in FRONT OF HIM. LIKE WTH?! What kind of jungle did you grow up in you insensitive black-hearted freak of nature?! If not for the fact I was wearing my night kimono I would have marched up to them and pounced on the biatch who said that and judo her all the way to URANUS.

SERIOUSLY. And they were younger than THEBOY too!! They ought to have pancake thrown at them!

Nitwits.

After I got home, I fell asleep for about an hour and then went out with Tudi to study. It was quite funny larh. We sat down for a while then he was like, "I feel like watching a movie" and eng wah cinema was just a door away.

We watched shrek 3!! the Half-dragon half-donkey IS SO CUTE!!! Once again, I'm in LOVE with antonio banderaz (spelling might be wrong) so yea.. but hm. It was not as good as shrek 2.

3 stars out of 5.

After that we ate at TP food court, studied at macs and went home. OH AND I SAW THE POLAR BEAR AT AMK MRT!! I HAPPENED TO CHANCE UPON HER!! SHE WAS LIKE, 2 MRT DOORS FROM MY CARRIAGE!!! OMG I MISS YOUUU POLAR BEAR!!!

Dear, I miss you x(

-" Live for another day, die for tomorrow "-