This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Houston, lets drop the fishing line.

"I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(But that's nothing new)
Yeah yeah" - Apologize by One Republic

I'm walking on thin ice.
I know.
Anytime, any second, it may give way beneath my feet and plunge me into an icy tomb.
But I'm going to give it a try.
Because I want whats at the end of the path badly enough.
What is at the other side at the end of the day
is worth more than anything in a lifetime
if the ice is strong enough to hold us both.

I'm going to risk everything again.
Because to me, its worth it.
I hope its the same for you, too. (:

Don't let everything we've built up become this:

"Everyone knows
I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind

And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and its effortless
Without a sound we lose sight of the ground
In the throw around
Never thought that you wanted to bring it down
I won't let it go down till we torch it ourselves" - Over my head by The Fray

"I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...

You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..
That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

...

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like the Angel Heaven let me think was you,
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize, it's too late" - Apologize by One Republic

okay?

We'll get through this.
TOGETHER.